Thursday, September 25, 2014

Playing with new Altenew Stamps!

I needed an excuse to play with my new Altenew stamps...this inspiration photo from Altenew's first challenge is just the perfect ticket! Persian Motifs is what I bought recently from Simon Says Stamp. The images are gorgeous! 

My attempt with the inspiration photo.
Just for you
Supplies: Persian Motifs, Label Love (Altenew), Simple Stories DIY Journal, buttons, sequins, Peerless Watercolors, Strathmore watercolor paper,  Tsukineko Kaleidoscope Ink
Embossing Powder (fine, detailed from Michael's).
 Lastly, did you know that World Card Making Day is fast approaching? Starting on Oct. 4, over  StampNation  there will be challenges and inspiration posted throughout the weekend. I will be sharing a few projects with you that is based on the themes of chosen countries. You can find out more here

<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275151" > StampNation Membership </A>

 Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Vanessa said...

So pretty! Love your take, Virginia!

Dawn Turley said...

stunning Virginia.

Annette Allen said...

WOW so pretty.. loving all those colors and the soft coloring.. gorgeous card

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired...awesome colors!

joy said...

gorgeous card! Love these pretty stamps.

Sheila H said...

The monotone border really makes the brightly colored flowers pop. Your card is really pretty, Virginia.

Harriet said...

Oh Virginia, I've been dreaming about that stamp. Your card is lovely.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I'm jealous, I have this way up there on my wishlist, but not at my house yet.

conil said...

Gorgeous. Love everything about this card. Awesome & a winner.

Deepti said...

So pretty !! Love the bright colors you pick for ur cards :)

maria f. said...

This is such a sweet card. A fabulous take on that photo.

Tasnim said...

What a delightful card, Virginia! Love the colorful background :)