Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge # 282

wed-newchallenge-header  
Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the  Tag It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes 

We are using Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used Owl Are You and Wood Background
owl my love
About my card: I first embossed the wood background in white, then I applied Vintage Photo and Antique Linen Distress Inks. Then I made a simple circle die cut for the owl to "perch" on. I stamped the background in bright yellow and Neon Orange for the owl. Add the stamped banner and heart pearl--done!
 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.


You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

24 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love that owl.

Caryn said...

Great card Virginia - love the owl and gorgeous background.

Barb said...

Love your owl in a tree, Virginia! Adorable card! ♥

jenn shurkus said...

such a FUN card!!! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the little hearts that are sprinkled throughout that wood background!

Charlene said...

Great card Virginia!

Cindy C. said...

Cute owl and beautiful BG, this card makes me smile!!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the cute little owl looks fabulous sitting in the tree, the whole design is awesome :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kelly Griglione said...

Hi Virginia! Love your fresh take on the owl sitting in the tree ... he's not, but he is! You're always so fearless with color. I love that!! Who needs brown owls when you can have orange ones?!?

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia this little guy is so cute and looks great on the woodgrain background!

conil said...

So very sweet.

Dotty Jo x said...

He really does 'perch' perfectly! Jo x

Kathy (krolski) said...

Great card, Virginia! I love how you created the background and that adorable owl. :)

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Virginia, your background is stunning and such a cute owl with lovely sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Barb Ghig said...

This is one of my all time favorite owls, and I love how you placed him with the moon and woodgrain background! Such a cute card, Virginia!

Sheila H said...

I love your brightly colored owl, Virginia. He looks so cute perched in the embossed wood grain.

Petti said...

Love your card very cute!

Creative M said...

Super cute and fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Laura B. said...

LOVE! Your brown inking is so fabulous with the bright owl....totally fun!

alexandra s.m. said...

OH how fun!
Love your take on the challenge my Dear!
Thank YOu~

Jennifer said...

Love that wood background, great card!

Dawn Turley said...

what a super cute owl Virginia.

Deepti said...

sweet card! Love that cute owl

Stephanie Leykauf said...

LOVE!! So cheeky & fun!! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!