Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Add a Little Dazzle + CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Hop

Hello, hello! 
I am popping in to share two projects that I created for the blog hop.
It's a joint hop for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and Add a Little Dazzle!
Merry Christmas
Supplies: Pinecones,  Sleigh BellsShuffle Fri Dies, Momento Inks (New Sprout, Bamboo Leaves)
Perfect Peacock,  silver, purple and red (Add a Little Dazzle), Liquid Pearls, silver thread (Michael's)

About this card: 
~score the outlines and use thin copy paper to mask the border
~create the Christmas tree by stamping the pine cones
~die cut diamond (Shuffle Fri-Dies) and small circles (Sleigh Bells) with the metal sheets for the "ornaments"
~embellish with silver strings and Liquid Pearls
My 2nd card is a super easy one! I created a large bow for the "gift" by using the 4 Petal Fri-Dies and Shuffle Fri-Die.
Season's Greetings
 Supplies: Shuffle Fri DiesPinecones,  4 Petals Fri Dies,Martha Stewart ribbons, Momento Inks, Add a Little Dazzle metal sheets (red), white embossing powder, gem
 These metal sheets really are fun and versatile to use! I think they do "Add a Little Dazzle" to your project that needs a SHINE! I am loving how my cards turned out and will definitely use the metal sheets in my future projects!

You should hop along to check out what we have created for you. AND remember to leave a comment in each hop for a chance to win a FABULOUS PRIZE!

 CAS-ual Fridays Blog
                            Virginia Lu <---you are here
Cathy Parlitsis
 Marci Sharp
Lee Ann Barrett
 Kate Capper
 
You can find out all about the hop at CAS-ual Fridays and Add a Little Dazzle.

Thanks for stopping by!

41 comments:

Shelly said...

These are so sweet! That tree is just too fun! And your present is simply, perfect! Love!

alexandra s.m. said...

MAGNIFICENT Virginia! Really!! Wow!!

Tracey McNeely said...

I really love this Virginia!!

Kate said...

You have created amazing projects Virginia :) Love how you have thought outside of the box.
Kate xx

Cindy C. said...

I love how you build up and trim that lovely tree!! And CAS present design so effective!!!

cm said...

Wow, Virginia, you've added some pizzazz to the tree with the metal decorations. And the gift, with the Fri-Dies bow in red metal...stunning!
What a wonderful combination of products!
~c

stampsandscrapbooks said...

Fabulous ornaments, Virginia! So clever! Looked around a bit - great blog! :-)
Hugs,
Cathy

keren said...

Gorgeous! You obviously had fun using the metal sheets!

Michele Gross said...

Ohmygawsh!!! I love what you did!! Your tree is divine and that present...gasp!

*Vicki* said...

This looks amazing!! I love how you've made the tree and the embossed borders set if off nicely! :) HUGS

Monica Weaver said...

Virginia, you have done an outstanding job. I love your cards. Beautiful beautiful work of art.

Thanks so much for showcasing our metal sheets so beautifully. Glad to have you on the blog hop.

conil said...

YOu really have pulled it off this time. That tree is simply stunning and the little "gift" card is a wonderful take on Clean & Simple. Both look fabulous with the metal embellishments.

Sue D said...

FAbulous cards. Love the ornaments on the tree.

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful! Love the green of the greenery and I really love the ornaments on that first card!

Donna said...

I like the way the bow looks on top of your package So cute!

cghundley said...

Awesome design with
the Christmas tree
and ornaments. The
package looks great!
Carla from Utah

Lagene said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I especially love the decorated tree!

barbara macaskill said...

Your first card was an OOOOOOOOOO moment when I scrolled down and saw it!! GORGEOUS!!! LOVE everything about it!!
The second card is simply fantabulous in it's simplicity!! TFS!

Thordis said...

Gorgeous cards.. I really love how colorful and fun the first card is. And the second one wow-ed me... It's brilliant! Those metal sheets looks so fun to play with :)

Becca Cruger said...

Wow! I love how you've incorporated the metallics. Really neat!

marylouh said...

The tree is beautiful. Using the metal for ornaments is a great idea.
The card is plain and simple but so pretty.
thanks for sharing.

BurningRubber said...

WOW! 2 beautiful cards. I love the tree and all the sparkly embellishments. The present is adorable.

Mary Kruschke said...

Oh my, these are so fun! The silver thread really ties together all those colorful ornaments, and your gift card is so charming. Great ideas, thank you!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How fantastic, Virginia! Both cards are so festive. I just adore the bow you made out of two 4-petal flower die cuts. So clever!

Alanna said...

Beautiful. I love the tree.

Amy C. said...

Beautiful ideas! I especially love the tree with the shiny ornaments.

Susanne Vargas said...

Sparkly and fun! Love these metal sheets in all those great colors!

~amy~ said...

super clever!

Irene Grau said...

Love the ornaments on the tree!

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous tree Virginia! Love what you designed! Fabulous gift card too! TFS!

Deepti said...

Oh my these are fabulous :) I love how u dressed the Christmas tree with these metallic ornaments and the gift is simply amazing :)

Zoey said...

Holy moly, the Christmas Tree is beyond amazing!!!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you created your tree with all those cute 'ornaments', and your CAS card is so charming! Fabulous cards, as always!!!

Petti said...

Love both cards!

Heather Thompson said...

Those are awesome!! I love the tree! amazing.

Angie Tieman said...

These are both so awesome and creative! !

Janis said...

Such pretty cards!! Love the tinsel and ornaments on the tree!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lisa Petrella said...

You are so clever!!! I love how you've used the pinecones stamp set on both of these projects!!! And the metallic details are super fun!

Jingle said...

Virginia, these are so pretty! I really love your gift card! The stamped box with that gorgeous metal bow! LOVE it!

Giovana Smith said...

Both cards are beautiful, but the the gift is so adorable, pretty and fantastic!!

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. I love the way the die cut metal looks. I don't think you could get as shiny a finish with anything else.