Thursday, October 30, 2014

Another Take on Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit

If you follow me long enough, you know that I like to make multiple cards with the same supplies. Well, the Simon Says Stamp's card kits provide me ample chances to create. Previously, I had created this card, today is another take on the same card kit.

In this kit, there are some cute bunny images from Lawn Fawn Snow Day paper. I HAD to incorporate them into my design, so I came up with this.....
035
 This card is almost one layer...I grouped the bunnies with the punched out circles.

Adding some hand stitching makes this card extra unique and special. Don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today!

Edited: I am delighted to have a little shout out over Hero Arts blog today (see here). Metallic-themed cards are such fun...have you tried any lately?
 

13 comments:

Sharla said...

Cute card, love those little bunnies and the stitching! :)

Alanna said...

Super cute Virginia. I love how you punched out the bunnies.

Lynn said...

This is so sweet!

conil said...

Adorable. Love those bunnies, too.

Miriam Prantner said...

Those bunnies are so cute! Love it!

Cat Craig said...

Such sweet fun cards. Nicely done.

Barb said...

Love this, V! Such an adorable card!!! ♥

Barb Ghig said...

This is absolutely darling, Virginia! I love all those sweet bunnies and the bow on top of the tree is so cute! Beautiful color combo, too!

Shelly said...

ACK! Sooo CUTE!!! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

a very adorable card indeed, the first word that sprung to my mind was "Kawai" ;)
Congrats on your shout out my Friend!

Dawn Turley said...

Cute as Virginia. And well done on your Hero Arts shout out.

Kristie Goulet said...

This is super cute, Virginia! This looks like a great kit!

Alice Wertz said...

love the colors you used on this! love unconventional colors for holiday cards! super work as always, Virginia!