Saturday, October 11, 2014

Berry Christmas--Take 4!

 Hello! Today's card is another follow-up on my Monthly Stamp Study.
Just when I thought three cards with the same stamp Berry Merry Christmas is quite enough already, I came up with another one! I know, I am obsessed that way.

This time, I knew I wanted to change it up totally.
I went ahead with the chalkboard effect, then paired it up with a teensy bit of patterned paper.  I added pops of colors to create dimensions.

I purposely left the berries a little offset for the "snow effect" and dimensions. 
Well, Now I feel better after making the 4th card with this stamp.



To my fellow Canadian friends, Wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Pumpkin pie has been made, I will work on the turkey, stuffing...

Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous, V! I love that beautiful pop of pink and the wonderful dimension! ♥

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this one, Virginia! Stunning job!

Lin said...

Stunning, Virginia!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

One of my favs! Gorgeous!

~amy~ said...

I absolutely ADORE this.

conil said...

Ooooh, that chalkboard effect is really effective. Those pops of color are dramatic

Annette Allen said...

LOVE the chalkboard affect.. this is gorgeous..

Bobby said...

Love how the red berries look on top of the white.

Laura Norris said...

This is beautiful!

Zoey said...

That is awesome! I love it!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous Christmas card, love the striking black and red berries.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Miriam Prantner said...

I just love this one! The chalkboard effect looks amazing and I love the fussy cut red berries!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how pretty, Virginia! I love the chalkboard background with the pop of red, and your sentiment is so elegant!

I hope you and your family are having a Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Sheila H said...

Good job - love the look!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your fourth take Virginia!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and the family!!
Hugs~

Daša said...

I love this card!

Penny said...

This is lovely and has given me great inspiration as I am playing with my berries set today. I didn't think to use a chalkboard effect but I will do now!