Sunday, October 26, 2014

Playing with Digital Image

 It's been a while since I played with a digital image. As I was looking into Create A Smile blog, I stumbled upon the FREE cute digital images that they offer. With less than 3 hours to spare before the deadline, I made a card with the penguin image!
You can read all about the guest designer search here.
Oh. Hello there.
edited: I changed my coloring a bit since I didn't like my original take on the penguin. 

Have you ever played with a digital image? Here are a few things to take note of: 

1. Right click, save, copy and paste the image into Word document (I use Microsoft Word)

2. You can then re-size the image to your liking (by dragging the arrow at the corner)
3. Print it on light/medium card stock
4. Print a couple of images on pattern paper (if you choose to paper-piece)

That's about it! I had some fun paper-piecing the images. I created the water scene with distress inks. The stenciled background (with embossing paste) provide the interest and textures. The bright neon color combo makes you happy and not take things seriously....My son David thought the card was cute! He has a thing for critters!

Lastly, another reminder about "A Very Trendy Holiday Class"...

 A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0 consists of 18 video tutorials & over 50 samples
For all the details about this wonderful class, you can find out here
If you are a StampNation Member, you will get $10 discount on the class (see here) 
You can enter the giveaway here.

The comment feature in this post has been disabled. 
Happy Sunday!