Thursday, October 23, 2014

Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit

Hello friends!
I had the pleasure of getting this November Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.
This set comes with a lovely stamp set and Lawn Fawn pattern paper.. ( see details here).
 I did some stamping of the tree image with 3 shades of green. I absolutely adore the embellishments in this set. The gold tree was stamped in Delicata. I love the subtle shimmer of the tree!


See that enamel bow ( from My Mind's Eye)? Yum! The only thing I added was the gold string behind the bow.
<A HREF="http://www.cartville.com/app/?Clk=5275152" > A Very Trendy Holiday</A>

Lastly, if you are interested in signing up for A Very Trendy Holiday Card class from StampNation, you can find out here
If you are a StampNation Member, you get a $10 discount on the class (see here)
 I am part of this class, so perhaps I will see you there?
Thanks for stopping by!  

13 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, so pretty, Virginia! ♥

Cindy C. said...

Delightful!!! The kit looks like lots of fun to play with!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is such a fun card Virginia, I love the colours and your layers!

Lin said...

You incorporated the stamps beautifully into your card, Virginia! Love the bow and gold string atop your tree!

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely! I really love the paper you chose for the ground, the gold thread and embossing, light and bright and so festive too.

conil said...

Sweet card. Put that Lawn Fawn paper to really good use.

Phyllis Strickland said...

Your card is so eye catching - perfect balance of color, elements and layout

Kathy (krolski) said...

I really like how you created the background of trees! Beautiful card my friend!

Becca Cruger said...

Love all the nontraditional colors! Super cool!

Laura B. said...

such a sweet card made with the card kit goodies...now gimme some of that apple pie!!!!!

Sue McRae said...

Love all the colours you used, they make such a festive card!

Jackie Parkins said...

Very pretty! I love all of the colors on this card.

Barb Ghig said...

You've done such an amazing job with the goodies in this kit, Virginia! I love how you stamped the trees in the background and added a pop of gold to your focal point...so pretty!