Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge # 285


wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Watercolor Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

COLOR COORDINATES

 We are using Simon Says Stamp Exclusive this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)



For my project, I used the very versatile Alphabet Background cling stamp from Simon Says Stamp.
BOO
 I did some "alterations" to the stamped image. I merely embossed an extra "O" and added it to the sentiment. This way, you get an extra way of creating a Halloween card by using a regular stamp! It's a great way to stretch your stamp! I also used the Moonshine sequins.
 I must tell you that these sequins are the shiniest sequins that I have ever come across! If you like bling, you will LOVE these sequins! They also come in 3 sizes! If you are seeking good quality sequins, these are a must-have!

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.


You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

25 comments:

Jingle said...

Virginia, this is fabulous! Super cute and totally creative!

Lorraine A said...

BRILLIANT !! I love how you used this background stamp ! very clever and the colours and embossing are fab ,,, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Susanne Vargas said...

Love your card!

lenny said...

Awesome card!! That background really rocks! Love the "boo" and how it looks like there are spooky eyes ... boo-tiful! :)

Barb Ghig said...

What a great way to showcase this color combo, Virginia! Love this fun card!

Lin said...

I LOVE your card, Virginia, fun without being too scary!

Heather said...

I love your gorgeous background Virginia, fabulous stamping such a fun 'O O' with the sequins!!

hugs
Heather xx

Annette Allen said...

WOW totally fabulous.. one of my most favorites..

Charlene said...

AWESOME!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hey Virginia! darlin card, great way to improvise...luv it. I must have the shiniest sequins...thanks for the enable alert...*grin*. hope you have a fantastic weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Miriam Prantner said...

So clever how you altered the image! Love the inking and those eyes too!

jenn shurkus said...

so clever! love the "boo" and those are my fave sequins too :)

Laura B. said...

ok, this is brilliant!!!! genius idea and fantastic color!

Sarah Gray said...

Clever twist on the background stamp, Virginia and I love the fab combination of colours!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant card and how clever to add an extra O.
luv
Debby

Caryn said...

This is fantastic Virginia - the hidden message idea is genius!!
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

joy said...

SO clever, Virginia! I love this card. And, the sequins look beautiful; must put them on my wish list!

keren said...

Totally 'bootiful' ( sorry, couldn't resist!!). Gorgeous card Virginia! x

Brenda said...

You are so creative Virginia! Love this card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia I love your card, the colours are fantastic and you blended your ink perfectly and the alpha background topped with sequins!

Piali Biswas said...

Absolutely Brilliant!!! Love this card!

conil said...

Stopped dead in my tracks when I saw this on the SSS Wednesday blog. Now I have to go pick my jaw off the floor. Truly clever, girl.

Cris G said...

Oh, WOW! This is so clever and creative, and absolutely fun, Virginia. You just put a big smile in my face :).

Michelle said...

This is so clever! Darling card, Virginia!

maria f. said...

So creative. So artsy.