Friday, November 7, 2014

25 Days of Christmas Tags!

This November, my friend Tracey McNeely is doing the 25 Days of Christmas Tags on her blog again for the 4th year.  As a Girl Fridays Ink Squad, we were invited to be part of the event! We were asked to create a Christmas Tag using CAS-ual Fridays products.

(click on the link and it will take you to the store)
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Bell-Tag-Fri-Dies-CFSD-14-108.htm   http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Sleigh-Bells-CFSS-14-012.htm

Here is my take on a tag with the CAS-ual Fridays Fri-Dies and stamps. 

I like to create flat cards/tags with a faux shaker card feature.  I simply took two piece of card stock and sandwiched the diecut image and confetti with a piece of acetate to create this mail-friendly tag.

I love this Delicata Ink from Imagine Craft/Tsukineko. It is so easy to create a bokeh effect with this ink. The Classic Christmas confetti is from Pretty Pink Posh.

PRIZE alert (these are the sponsors for the prizes)
• Reverse Confetti
• Clearly Besotted
• CAS-ual Fridays
• Neat and Tangled
• Paper Smooches
• Lawn Fawn

You have a chance to win some awesome CAS-ual Fridays Stamps when you comment on each blog. The winner announcement will be made on the 28th over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

Well, I hope that you check out what my DT mates created for you. 
I know they are spec-TAG-ular!!
Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your faux shaker tag, Virginia! So cute!

Barb said...

Beautiful tag, V! Love the bokeh effect in the background and your adorable ornament! ♥

BeverlyBL said...

Such cute tags. Love your bokeh effect and I love Delicata Ink, too. Very pretty.

ScrapaDiddle said...

I like your little faux shakers! Such a great idea!

Laura B. said...

cool faux shaker...love the gold bokeh stamping!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia, these are so delightful! The bokeh, the gold, the sequins--oh my! Thank you so much my friend, for joining me as my guest at the 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations on WCMD Thank You category! Can't wait to see it!
Your tag is just Dotty today too:)

conil said...

Very clever...and practical...and beautiful.

Annette Allen said...

wow cute tag.. love the shaker..

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the faux shaker!

Melissa F said...

Love that bokeh effect in gold and the shaker tags are very merry!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS faux shaker Virginia - LOVE the spotted golden background and your sequin-filled ornament!!!
This is such a CLEVER idea and a very PRACTICAL one that I will keep in mind when planning my Christmas projects this year - sadly the cost of postage has to be a consideration and this really helps - THANK YOU :)

crafty creations said...

Stunning tag Virginia love the background and the shaker

cm said...

Faux shaker tags? Only brilliant! And in the case of yours, brilliant AND delightful. Once again, Virginia, your unlimited creativity dazzles and delights!
~c

Anita in France said...

How fun, Virginia ... what a delightful wee shaker tag ... so sweet! Anita :)

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Lovely! Such a fun tag! TFS

D- said...

LOVE it! Love how you added the sequins to the bell. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Dawn Turley said...

awesome tag Virginia. Love the sequins

Pam said...

Gorgeous tag! Love that ink.

Barb Ghig said...

You never cease to amaze me, Virginia! I LOVE your tag! The bokeh effect on your background is so pretty, and I love the sequins! I'll bet it really sparkles with all that Delicata Gold ink, too!

Sue D said...

What a fun idea to make faux shaker tags.

Denise Bryant said...

fun tags! love the sequins!

Heather Thompson said...

great addition with the sequins!!! love it!

Amanda said...

So clever to make a mailable faux shaker card. I really like this idea!

marylouh said...

Love the faux shaker card look.
very pretty.
thanks for sharing.

Indy said...

Oh this is so festive!