Saturday, November 22, 2014

Alcohol-Inked Card

I must admit that once in a while, I miss playing with my alcohol inks.
I took this lovely stamp from Penny Black and put my spin on it!
Winter Song
Instead of a holiday/Christmas theme, I made a Hello card.
Hi there

 I used Epiphany from Prima Flowers (6"x 6" pad ) for the layering and sentiment.
  Supplies: TH Adirondack Alcohol Ink cardstock , Blending Solution, Alcohol Inks, Kind Words, gold strings (Michael's), sequins, Versafine (Onyx Black)

We had a lot of snowfall in the past few days (but nothing like what they got in Buffalo! I feel for them!). It's so good to play with bright-colored inks on a day like this.
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooooooooooohhhhh...the inky goodness is fab.u.lous.

Alanna said...

Wow what a beautiful background.

Lisa said...

Virginia this is eye-catching and oh so pretty!!

Bobby said...

Love the brightness the inks create. Beautiful card, Virginia.

conil said...

LOVE these colors and of course, the image (one of my favorites)..

Michelle said...

This is beautiful. Those colors! Gorgeous.

Miriam Prantner said...

So gorgeous and bold! On my shopping trip yesterday I MIGHT have bought myself some more alcohol inks with my 50% off coupon.....

Jenny said...

Wow! Love the mix of colors - stunning card Virginia!

Cindy C. said...

Stunning results!!

Dawn Turley said...

Wow... this has turned out simply amazing Virginia.

Nicole Parmentier said...

wow, awesome! You are the queen of alcohol inks! (No not the alcohol, just the ink ha ha)

Toni said...

So fab! Definitely love the brightness of the colors

Shelly said...

WOOOW! GORGEOUS!!!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE these fabulous saturated colours!

Laura B. said...

You do work wonders with those alcohol inks!!! such gorgeous vibrant color that totally brings new life to the image!!