Friday, November 28, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release-Flurry

Are you loving snowflakes?
I mean the die cut snowflake...well, there is a new Fri-Die in town!
Introducing Flurry. I used only one of the three snowflakes that come with this set.
have yourself a Merry little Christmas
 I think I've only scratched the surface.... I simply made 4 pieces of die cut from the card stock (white, navy blue, sky blue and silver glitter paper). I absolutely love the intricate snowflake die!
And of course, once you've made one, you just can't stop making more....
Joy to the World  

I used one of the metal sheets from Add a little Dazzle. For this one I used the Precious Pearl sheet and added alcohol ink onto it. In this tag, I have three snowflake (the one in the middle, top right and bottom right).
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/?affiliates=28/

Add a Little Dazzle is also having a great deal
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/?affiliates=28/
 60 yard roll of Red Liner Tape for $14.99!
While I'm passing on these deals to you, please check out my CAS-ual Fridays Team mates' creations here.
  CAS-ual Fridays will be releasing new products over the next few days and shoppers will enjoy a 15% discount. No coded needed! Yay!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE all your snowflake projects...so pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia both are stunning, I love snowflakes!

Sheila H said...

I love snowflakes, too, Virginia, and yours are gorgeous. The CAS designs of both the card and the tag nicely highlight the snowflakes. I especially love the shading and tones of the background of the tag :)

Deepti said...

These are beautiful :) love the Blues !

Barb said...

Gorgeous work, V! I love the different blues you used on both the card and tag! ♥

Marcie Sharp said...

I adore the gorgeous blue and silver colour combo! Fantastic!

conil said...

Who doesn't love snowflakes...especially beautifully done on your card & tag.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card and tag.. I love those snowflakes and what a great color combo.. the blue is perfect..

Nora N. said...

Ohhh!! I always love your color choices Virginia!! That first card with the blue and silver-breathtaking. The tag with the masking-WOW!! Fabulous, fabulous creations!!

sunshinelouisiana said...

I adore blue, white, and silver snowflakes, Virginia!! Your card and tag are so stunning!!!
Hugs,
Sunshine Sharon

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that CAS card. Great offset dies and I love the colors/papers.

Barb Ghig said...

Your card is so elegant, Virginia! I love that you chose navy, white and silver glitter with your CAS design...it's just beautiful! Your tag is amazing, too! Great idea to use the metal sheet with your ETOH inks and your choice of snowflakes is perfection! You've really showcased these new goodies beautifully!

Laura B. said...

Loving all the gorgeous blu on your Christmas projects lately....looks so good with metallic embossing!

Shelly said...

These are stunning!!! Love, love, love!