Saturday, November 29, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release-Bubble Box


We are into day 2 of the new release of CAS-ual Fridays! Today we are featuring this great Fri-die called "Bubble Box". If you see my card, you'll know what a versatile this set is. The shape is nothing like others...I love that you can stack and layer them anyway you want. They come in 5 sizes!
 FIVE....how awesome is that!
i love you more than snowflakes
I decided to make a shaker card! With the Must Love Snowflakes set, this card came together very easily! It is kind of hard to see, but I did stamp the sentiment in Delicata silver. I wanted a more subtle message on the shaker card.
Please check out my CAS-ual Fridays Team mates' creations here. 
 CAS-ual Fridays will be releasing another new product tomorrow and shoppers will enjoy a 15% discount. No coded needed! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

14 comments:

Barb said...

I love that sweet sentiment and your snowflakes and shaker elements look beautiful, V! ♥

Barb Ghig said...

I love the shape of this die for a shaker card, and your snowflake background is just beautiful, Virginia ~ They really pop against the dark blue! I can see your Delicata Silver sentiment too, and I'll bet it's stunning in person!
Thanks for the heads up about the discount...see you tomorrow :)

Laura B. said...

Such a fun shape for a shaker!!!

~amy~ said...

gotta love a shaker! This is so much fun Virginia!

Sheila H said...

Just gorgeous, Virginia!

conil said...

Ooooh...a new shape for shakers. And yours is a really splendid one.

Lisa said...

What a pretty shaker Virginia and I LOVE the sentiment!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute shaker card! Love that blue background with the white snowflakes, so pretty!

Ellie said...

What a beautiful creation! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

Girl you are rocking that blue color.. this is incredibly gorgeous.. i love it

alexandra s.m. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Virginia!
Thank You!!

GeeCee said...

Love the colour! Just gorgeous!

Deepti said...

I love the idea of the entire card as a shaker than just a part of it :) love this beauty!