Sunday, November 30, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release-Truth Bloom

Hello friends!

Today is another release day for CAS-ual Fridays! If you like this stamp set,
you are going to love this new die cut "Truth Bloom"!
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Truth-Is-CFSS-12-005.htm
amazing
Adding some dimension goes a long way, right? As having die cuts makes it super easy to create the petals, why not!?

So...OK, I was inspired by my team mates Jennifer and Kelly and their use of the Truth Bloom dies and just for the fun of it, I created this card...

This mini hamburger (Dr. John calls this a "slider") has absolutely no calories! It was created with 5 small Truth Bloom dies--two buns, a meat patty, lettuce, tomato and...a slice of cheese. Those "sesame seeds" are lovely, huh? A few droplets of Liquid Pearls will do the job!
fantastic
I think the sentiment is perfect with the image.
Because hamburgers make everything better...at least I think so.
Hope this card makes you smile :)

Please check out my CAS-ual Fridays design team mates' beautiful work here.
There are sales over CAS-ual Fridays; you get a 15% discount and no code is needed!
Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Barb said...

Your hamburger card definitely made me smile - it's so fun, Virginia! And your die-cut flowers are so delightful! ♥

~amy~ said...

seriously fun Virginia! I love the burger!

Katie Gehring said...

The flower card is super pretty! You do florals so well, and that burger card is amazing! Such a clever use of this dies! Love it!

Annette Allen said...

Hamburgers do makes everything better.. just happens to be my most favorite meal ever.. :) fun card and love the first one..

Nicole Parmentier said...

A no- calorie hamburger! Who would not want that?! Both cards are amazing Virginia!!

sandie said...

I adore the hamburger card, super creative! Fun way to create the seeds x

conil said...

How clever you are. Using patterned papers for the flowers was such a terrific idea. Laughed out loud when I saw that "slider" made out of flower petals. Ingenius.

Sheila H said...

Virginia, your cards are both fantastic and amazing, not to mention clever as can be! Your creativity continually astounds me. I love the depth and dimension of your flower card. And the cute hamburger makes me smile. I would never have thought to use the dies like that.

jamie vanskiver said...

Love your flowers! That burger is too funny!

Jenny said...

Love, Love all the creative ways to use that die!! You totally enabled me to get one!

alexandra s.m. said...

Yummy! Great cards Virginia!
Thank You!!

Miriam Prantner said...

The hamburger is pure and utter genius! I love it!!!

Lisa said...

AMAZING Virginia!!

GeeCee said...

I have the same stamp set...when I saw the dies are available, I had to order them...lol! I loved your flowers so much. The sliders are so cute!

Shelly said...

How cute are these?!!...Your burger (slider), is pure genius! Love!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with the Truth Bloom dies on both cards, especially your 'slider' card...you are so clever, Virginia!

Deepti said...

I love both of ur creations :) and what to say about the slider... it is ready to slide right inside my mouth LOL. You are a genius

Laura B. said...

a burger?....brilliant!!!! man, I could go for a burger right now, lol! so fun!