Monday, November 24, 2014

I am the Guest Designer over "Add a Little Dazzle" (A Giveway!!)

Hello! 
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/shop-now/?affiliates=28
I am excited to share my projects with you today.
You see, I am the guest designer for "Add A Little Dazzle"!
Season's Greeting
Stamps: Pinecone by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Inks: Delicata (gold) by Imagine Craft/Tsukineko, Versafine, Sparkle EP (Michael's), Memento Inks
Paper: white 110 lb (Michael's)
Accessories: gold glimmer, Scarlet Red (Add a Little Dazzle), gold strings (Michael's), Christmas Carols by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, sequins

About this card: What I love about these metal sheets is that you can emboss them! The metal paper can be delicate, but it is very pliable. I loved this bell so much that I decided to create a holly and added to the design!

Next is a very simple card.
celebrate

Stamps: Wonderful and Jolly by Penny Black, Shenanigans by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Inks: Delicata (silver) by Imagine Craft
Paper: white 110lb, (Michael's)
Accessories: Peacock, Pucker Me Pink, Lavender, silver  (Add a Little Dazzle), In the Cards (diamond shape) by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Smooch

About this card: this simple card is a one layer!  It sure packs a punch because of the shine from the metal sheets! A little shine goes a long way, isn't it?

My last card
Giving Thanks
Stamps: Fabulous Fuchsias (Clearly Besotted)
Inks: Memento Ink
Paper: pattern paper (American Craft)
Accessories: Add a Little Dazzle (Pucker Me Pink Sheet), sequins (Simon Says Stamp), vellum (Michael's),Giving Thanks Craft Die (Simon Says Stamp)

About this card: do use those pattern papers! I cut out the flower image from the pattern paper and created a background to compliment the design. I added a piece a vellum to keep the shine in balance.

(Click the photo to shop)
http://www.addalittledazzle.com/shop-now/?affiliates=28

GIVEAWAY alert!----> If you would like to win a $15 Metal Sheet prize pack , please comment in this post and Add a Little DazzleTWO winners (one from each blog) will be picked from the comments. The giveaway will remain open until Tuesday, November 25, 2014 at midnight.
Click here for your shopping!

I've had the pleasure of getting to know the owner Monica and would like to thank her for this chance to guest design. Thanks for stopping by!

48 comments:

cghundley said...

Your cards are
so pretty, love
the Celebrate card!
Carla from Utah

Susanne Vargas said...

You created three very different cards to perfectly showcase those metal sheets! They are all fabulous but my favorite is the Celebrate card!

Diana Nguyen said...

your cards are amazing! Love your clean style - great with these metal sheets.

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these, Virginia! Great use of the metal sheets.

Pam said...

These are stunning! I love the sparkle & shine that the metal sheets add.

Debbie Lou said...

I love the glimmer and shine of your cards!

Harriet said...

Oh, Virginia, two more beauties. Thanks.

Amy C. said...

You did a beautiful job on your cards. I've been admiring these metal sheets for a while and hope to win some!

conil said...

A-MAZ-ING! Love the touches of this metal product. Just lovely.

Olga Direktorenko said...

Love how you made metal ornaments on strings. Great cards!

LauraJane:) said...

Hello Virginia, Your cards are DAZZLING with the metallic sheets..My favorite is the CELEBRATE!
I imagine another good thing about The Add a Little Dazzle products is a card will go through the mail without the envelope getting all torn up. I've just seen a one (an envelope) riddled with holes from using GEMS on a card. NOT pretty:(

Christine Kiehl said...

What an amazing trio of Christmas cards! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing !

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! Fabulous work!
Hugs!
Lisa

sue k said...

Beautiful cards, I love the metal.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Monika Reeck said...

Ich komme hier nicht wegen Giveaway...Ich wollte sagen...Wooowww that bell looks so stand out with that metal paper lovely Idea...I think I should buy that paper..its also sell in Germany and the celebrate card is a great card it can be a winner on a challenge V...and the cut out flower looks lovely with that background...Ich sehe immer dein Blog ab und zu wenn ich Zeit habe...deine Karte mehr und mehr wunderbar...Liebe Gruesse, Monika

Ellie said...

These are all stunning creations! Beautifully done!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot, Virginia ... you've showcased these fabulous metal sheets so beautifully! I'm particularly taken with the celebrate one ... the strings of ornaments are stunning and the detailing on each is just perfect! Anita :)

Sue McRae said...

Such wonderful use of the metal sheets on your card designs. Love the look of the metal when it's embossed.

Shelly said...

Congrats, on being a Guest! All your cards are stunning, Virginia!!! Love!

Annette Allen said...

yay for guest designing.. LOVE your amazing cards.. that bell is stunning

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot, Virginia! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous...you did an amazing job with your metal sheets! I love them all, but my fave is the bell...so striking!!!

lisa808 said...

All three cards are exceptionally pretty. I think the Celebrate one is my favorite. I really like the different metal colors.

Charlene said...

Gorgeous cards!!

cm said...

You've worked magic with these metallic sheets, Virginia..."Adding a little dazzle"? Nope, I think you added a whole LOT of dazzle! Inspired and inspiring, as always!
~c

Sue D said...

Wonderful creations. My favorite is the Celebrate card.

Donna said...

These cards are beautiful you are so very talented!!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards Virginia!! Love the shimmer!!

hugs...

joy said...

Love the dazzle from these metal sheets! Your cards are so nice, Virginia, as always!

Barb said...

All three cards are totally dazzling! Beautiful work, my friend! ♥

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Jean Bullock said...

You certainly know how to Add A Little Dazzle to your cards. Great job. The bell card is my favorite but they all look great.

vinita jain said...

Virginia, you totally dazzled their sheets beautifully, my favorite is Celebrate one!

Denise Bryant said...

beautiful cards! I really love that bell!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your cards Virginia!
You had dazzle to EVERYTHING you touch!!
xx

Chark said...

beautiful, love the garland!

Laura B. said...

Awesome! I especially love the second card....so CAS and brilliant design with the metallic garlands!

Tanja said...

I would love to win some of those pretty metal sheets that you used so beautifully. Thanks for the chance.

Dawn Turley said...

Fabulous Virginia.

Wilma said...

Your cards are beautiful, using lighter colors for a Christmas card. Never thought of that combination before. Good job on the other cards, too. Love them.

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dazzle added here Virginia!!! :)

jamie vanskiver said...

Wow look at that shine! So beautiful! These sheets look amazing to work with!

crafty creations said...

Wow Virginia - stunning cards made with those beautiful metal sheets

keren said...

Super card! I couldn't work out on my phone whether you'd inked up the pink metal- that embossing folder just gives amazing texture and shine! x

stampsandscrapbooks said...

Wow, Virginia! You did a beautiful job with all of these projects! The metal really adds great shimmer and shine to your already gorgeous creations!

Monica Weaver said...

Virginia, thank you for so beautifully showcasing our metal sheets. You are truly a talented lady. It is such a pleasure to work with you and getting to know you. Hugs!!

Dana Norris said...

I love all three of your cards but the "Celebrate" card is my favorite. It's beautiful in its simplicity. You've convinced me that I must get some metal sheets.

pcm said...

congrats! i love that celebrate card!

Tammy Nyenhuis said...

Your cards are awesome. I always find such inspiration from your blog. Thanks for the chance to win!