Saturday, November 1, 2014

Virginia's Monthly Stamp Study #2

 This is my 2nd post of the day. For Virginia's View Challenge, please click here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Remember I started "Virginia's Monthly Stamp Study" last month? Well, today is the 2nd installment of this series. This study takes place on the first Saturday every month.


Today, I am sharing three cards that I made with the same stamp set.
For my 1st card,
I took a water-color approach with the quilled flowers 
 For my 2nd card,
I used the die cut from this stamp set.
In hindsight, I think I should have popped up the dimensions for the dies. Ah well...
For You
For my 3rd,
it's pure stamping...
 and little bit of die cut (small butterfly)
Happy birthday
 Overall, I think this set is full of possibilities. This is my very first time using Clearly Besotted Stamps. By no means, am I an expert on using them. I merely had a go and played with them. I think I just scratched the surface! If my imagination and time allow, I would love to create more with this set.

I hope that you enjoy seeing this post.
I will be back again on Dec. 7 for the Monthly Stamp Study!
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Deepti said...

Gorgeous, every single one of them !

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful and fun! I bought this set & haven't used it yet! Now you've inspired me!

conil said...

I think your imagination is doing just fine. What a fun idea...using the same set for multiple cards which you've done so well.

Lisa said...

All three beautifully done Virginia!

sunshinelouisiana said...

Wow...gorgeous cards, Virginia! I am loving those quilled ones...great alternative for arthritic hands! Looks so real!

~amy~ said...

I love this feature...such beautiful cards and an awesome stamp set!

Laura B. said...

How cool! Don't think I've ever seen this Clearly Besotted set before, but you really showcased it beautifully! As always, I love your color combos!

Alanna said...

Thes are all beautiful. You've showcased this set perfectly.

Barb said...

Beautiful colors, beautiful cards! Really love the last one - sooo pretty! You showcased that set perfectly, Virginia! ♥

Dawn Turley said...

stunning Virginia. These cards are quite amazing. I just love how you can really get the best out of a set!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE these, Virginia! You are great at showcasing a single set!

Linda R said...

These turned out so beautiful. Your so creative my friend!

Hugs~

Melissa F said...

Love your cards, great ideas for getting the most out of those stamp sets! Great stamp study!

Thordis said...

I love your cards Virginia! They are so different, and love the color combos you use :) I have this stamp set from CB, but I haven't used it yet :/

Arlene said...

So creative - fun use of those stamps.

Carole said...

great cards love the first one x

Cat Craig said...

Very creative Virginia. Can't wait to see more.

Caryn said...

Love what you did with this set Virginia - you're right - there are so many options you can use it with. Love what you did.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous Cards my Friend!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love all the different ways you used the quillled images! So creative!

Shelly said...

Ooooh, these are awesome! Love how you used the stamps! You're such an inspiration, Virginia! ;)

Beth said...

Beautiful cards, I love how you've turned them into flowers - so pretty!

Beth xx