Saturday, November 1, 2014

Virginia's View Challenge #9 and Winner of A Very Trendy Holiday Class

It's time to start another new challenge over Virginia's View! 
How do you like "All things Metallic" ?

Here is one of my examples for this challenge.
Please check out this fun and festive theme (see here)
I know you will all rock this challenge with your own Midas touch!

Lastly, I asked Dr. John to pick a random winner (out of 33 comments) from this post.
 the winner of A Very Trendy Holiday Class giveaway is

#17 Cat Craig said...
Virginia, your blues are awesome. Such a cool and peaceful card. Wonderful start to the holiday season. My crafting budget is on hold til 2015...so winning a spot would be awesome!
Congrats, Cat, I will be in touch with you for the sign-up of the class. 
A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0 consists of 18 video tutorials & over 50 samples. 
For all the details about this wonderful class, you can find out here

The comment feature in this post has been disabled. 
I will be back later today for my Monthly Stamp Study (the first Saturday of the month).
See you shortly!