Thursday, November 6, 2014

Working with Small Dies...Again

Hello! I am just sharing another card with this set from Penny Black Metal Thin Die (Around Town). Previously, I had made a card with these dies. In case you missed seeing it, here it is again.
be jolly
 Supplies: Around Town, Dotlets stencil ( in the blue background), Tree-lined Cling Stamp, Shades,  white chalk ink, silver strings, SRM Stickers (sentiment), sequins, gemstone, Peerless watercolor, white and kraft card stock (Michael's)
This card was pretty simple to assemble. It was fun to put it all together. 

Here is a fun photo of my backyard yesterday....

Virginia: STOP being so OCD about the leaves...
Dr. John: No leaf left behind...that's what George Bush said (grin).

I took a photo of Dr. John shortly after our conversation.
 Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

I love tiny things and so naturally your card and it's scale really appeal to me Virginia. As for Dr. John and the no "leaf left behind" I'm still laughing! Thank You!!

Dawn Turley said...

pretty card Virginia. Love the photo...

Barb said...

Love your funny conversation with Dr. John! My hubby is the exact same way! Lol!

Your card is so delightful, Virginia! Love those adorable, watercolor houses!

Niki G said...

Sweet and fun Virginia!

Gunilla/Nilla said...

I love dies and your card is so pretty with the small houses.

AND your picture is to funny, love it!

Have a lovely day/Gunilla

joy said...

Adorable card, Virginia! And, I have to laugh at Dr. John's leaf raking efforts after seeing all of the leaves that are still laying on the ground under the trees. (Just waiting till he goes back inside to blow back onto the lawn!)

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this card, Virginia! Great use of those little dies.

Annette Allen said...

what a cute card and love those little dies.. your too funny with that picture.. that's something my husband would do too.. heehee

Miriam Prantner said...

I love that bracket edge on the bottom of the middle panel and the houses look fantastic! Maybe you should sprinkle a couple random leaves about the yard....as an experiment....

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love those little dies! And that's a lot of leaves...no leaf left behind. Ha! ;)

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors of the houses.

I do like to see a man work. :) We haven't had many leaves fall yet. They're still mostly green. It's supposed to be 80 today. But we NEED rain.

I'd love you to enter the Die Cut Divas' challenge with this card - Holiday entry.

Phyllis Strickland said...

I love those gorgeous happy colors. That's a 5 star card. Your blog is the best!

Petti said...

Pretty card!

Maureen said...

This is just adorable! Love those little houses!

Deepti said...

Awww I love those sweet little houses :) so cute!

~amy~ said...

I adore your card, those houses are so very sweet!

We were just talking about the lovely colors over on your side....we've never had to deal with the other part of that...the leaves...oh my, there are a ton and whatta trooper Dr. John is..