Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

It's a busy blog day here ....
For Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, please visit here
Today's my turn to share projects over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog!

For my first project, I have used glitter and glitter paper. See the top strip of glitter? That was done with a small double-sided tape like this one ( you can buy it here) with Martha Stewart glitter. And with the new Flurry Fri-Dies, this card takes little time to create!
Season's Greetings

For my 2nd project, I have combined the latest Fri-Dies "Bubble Box" for this tag design.
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Bubble-Box-Fri-Dies-CFSD-14-111.htm
 I used the 3rd largest size for this tag.
2014-11-231  
 I simply stamped the design with this set called Pinecones and stamped the sentiment from Snowflake Splendor. I punched out small circles from Add a Little Dazzle metal sheets to add the shine.
 
Please stop by CAS-ual Fridays and you can leave me your comments there.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!