Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 1)

Hello there!
I am excited to share a new project with you today (LAST day of 2014!). You see, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps is having a sneak peek for some new releases that are coming your way. First up, it's this set called "Mwah"!
 I find the sentiment really CUTE and decided to pair it up with bright neon pattern paper.
Edited: the paper is from American Crafts. There is no description/name on the 6x6 paper pad. I believe it's an older collection as I can't find the link anywhere

I even added a strip of pom pom ribbons! What do you think? This set comes with really gorgeous handwriting and I can totally see me using them over and over again.
Mwah
And in case you are interested....

Please stop by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps for more inspiration from my DT mates! Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win yourself a new set of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

Lastly, over StampNation we have another challenge (last one for 2014!).
Here is a sneak peek. I will have more exciting events about StampNation coming up in January.

Click Here for Membership and Benefits 

Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

Lisa said...

This is bright and happy Virginia, just terrific! Happy New Year!

Kylie said...

These bright, bold colours are amazing and I am loving the versatility of this set so far. Beautiful card! xx

Becky Selecman said...

Love, love, love the neon paper. This card made me happy!

Pam said...

Love your bright, happy card. Happy
New Year!

Deepti said...

This is fabulous, love the Neon colors and shadow stamping of the sentiment :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So bright and colorful! Love this!

~amy~ said...

I simply adore your fun neon card Virginia!
May I ask who makes that fun paper?

~amy~ said...

P.S. Happy new Year!!!

Virginia Lu said...

Thanks for stopping by, everyone!

Amy: the paper is from American Crafts. There is no description/name on the 6x6 paper pad. I believe it's an older collection as I can't find the link anywhere.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Fun colors! I love the fonts on the sentiment. TFS

ionabunny said...

Cute MWAH and I love the bright colours. Hugz

LauraJane:) said...

Pink pom pom ribbon!!!
LOVE it:)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a fabulous card, Virginia! I love the font on the sentiment and how you paired it with the fun, bright patterned papers! Very pretty!!!

Happy New Year to you, my friend!!!

Shelly said...

LOOOOVE IT!

Nat said...

this is such an awesome colour combo. Love your card. Happy new year Virginia. Wishing you all the best in 2015 :) !!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..
Happy New Year..

Melissa F said...

Love the neon card, happy new year!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love the fun neon on here, and those cute little pom poms, Virginia!

I tried to comment on a navy snowflake card tonight, but the comment thing is disabled. Wanted to let you know how much I LOVE that card (with the Flurry Fri-dies), and it inspired me to make a bunch of New Year's cards in a similar fashion. I blogged about it for Jan 1st, and mentioned you and linked to that post of yours. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration ALWAYS, my friend. :)

Happy New Year!

Carole said...

Love the Neon x

Kelly Griglione said...

Look at those cute, tiny pom poms!! Such a fun card! I also love your tic-tac-toe card with the wash in the background ... so smart to take the opportunity to fill in the white space. Wonderful cards, Virginia!