Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Balloon Bouquet!

Here is a quick post to show you that I made another card with Balloon Bouquet. You can see yesterday's sample here.

This time, I did some water-coloring (with Peerless watercolors) and then put the die (the colored blue strings namely) on top and fit them like a puzzle, that's it!
let's celebrate

The coloring was not perfect, but that's what you get when you do "hand-made" ,right?
close-up (2)
I couldn't help myself by adding a few small details--applying my new (clear) Wink of Stella to the colored balloons, adding droplets with Liquid Pearls and  adhering some strings and sequins!

The deal is still on over Simon Says Stamp. Hurry if you need some "DIES"!
For more inspiration and ideas, there is a blog hop going on over Simon Says Stamp. There are 11 chances to win Simon Says Stamp Prize Packs!  Each stop along the way will be choosing a random winner from her blog comments!

http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
Hope you like this! Thanks for stopping by! 

13 comments:

Harriet said...

Virginia, Your card is so cheery...love the balloons die.

Nicole Parmentier said...

You make it sound so simple but the outcome is awesome! Beautiful balloons!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with your water colors on this card...So fun! I also love that you added clear WOS to each balloon, too! Really fun card, Virginia!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such great movement to this die and I love how you accentuated it with those liquid pearls and the thread bow.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, love the watercolouring and the extra embellishments look amazing, Cathy x

Sheila H said...

Super cool, Virginia. The water colors are great.

Annette Allen said...

you are rocking this die... love the water colored balloons.

Lisa said...

A.....mazing!!

Alanna said...

WOW, this is so beautiful. I love how you did the balloons. You are definitely making me want this die.

Nora N. said...

Oh!! I LOVE the watercolors on those balloons. They are so rich and vibrant at the same time. Can that even happen? I also love the little thread you used as a "bow." Totally charming!!

Barb said...

Love your watercolor balloons, V! So pretty! ♥

Dawn Turley said...

just gorgeous Virginia. Love the watercolour background

Ela G said...

It's adorable, I really like all the little details.
Hugs
Ela