Sunday, December 14, 2014

NEW Release at Simon Says Stamp-Better Together

Have you heard...?
Simon Says Stamp is having another new release (details here). In case you are tired of making Christmas cards, this collection "Better Together" will get you started on card-making for Valentine's Day and all the special greetings that you send year round. 
Wishing
 Lucky for me to get one of the new stamp sets called Sending and Wishing.
http://simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=314514&c=1437
This set comes with many sentiments that you can use for numerous occasions: weddings, anniversaries, Valentines, birthdays, encouragement, thinking of you....etc! If you are looking for a versatile sentiment set, you definitely need to consider this one.
026
 When In Stitches release came, I ordered some new dies as well. Screen Elements
was CALLING my name... what can I say? It was love at first sight! This set gives me the satisfaction of doing some easy stitching.
Today's card is the result of these two fabulous goodies!
Wishing #2
With embossing, bits of pattern paper ( Basic Grey's Vivienne), twines, gold strings and sequins, this card is done! Many of my friends and family do not live close to me. This is the first time that a sentiment said: "Wishing we lived closer, because I miss you". Perfect. 

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific card Virginia, I like the glitzy gold!

alexandra s.m. said...

I love your card Virginia and that color palette of yours is so yummy!
ThankYou~

Sarah Gray said...

Fabulous! Love that sentiment, the gold embossing and stitched heart - a great combination of lovely elements:)

Pam said...

Love that gold! Beautiful card.

sunshinelouisiana said...

Virginia, I just SO love this card! Perfect take on the challenge. That gold is awesome!
Hugs and keep smiling!
Sunshine

conil said...

Love what you did with this die. Such a sweet card The happy news is I own the die so I can CASE the card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the double hearts and this is such a great sentiment!

Barb Ghig said...

LOVE this card, Virginia! Your gold embossed heart is such a beautiful detail and the sentiment is fabulous! Love all the sparkly sequins, too!

Kara Lynne said...

I love all the beautiful gold embossing, Virginia! Clever of you to emboss the gold heart and cut through. That sentiment looks so versatile, I love it!

Sheila H said...

Such a fun card, Virginia! Great embossing :)

Becca Cruger said...

Oh, this is so graphic and gorgeous. I love the embossing over those dots.

Laura B. said...

Lovin' that pink cardstock with it's texture especially with the gold embossing.

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeous colours, Jo x

Mary-Anne V said...

Pretty...SSS dies are awesome and love how you used it!

GeeCee said...

Luv the pink and the beautiful heartfelt sentiment!

Neha said...

This is so beatiful, Virginia. Love the colors you have used & that gold...muuhhaa!