Monday, December 1, 2014

Special Event-DieCember over Simon Says Stamp

This is my 2nd post for the day. For CAS-ual Friday Stamps' Cyber Monday special, please click here.
I am sharing an exciting event over Simon Says Stamp....
Sometimes a pack of pattern paper, inks and dies are just waiting for you to put them together. 
This  card was waiting to be born, so to speak. 
Enter Balloon Bouquet....
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
I happen to have the perfect paper from Studio Calico (Brighton Pier) for the balloons!
Yay!
I created the balloon colors by swiping ink pads onto white card stock.
 I then die cut a few balloons and assembled them...voila! The sentiment "Yay" comes from Sparkle and Shine (Simon Says Stamp).
close-up
I added an extra balloon (the one on the far right) for extra dimension. I absolutely love how the helium balloons fly in the wind! I know I have more card ideas...Hope you like what you see!

Would you like to see another sample of this balloon die? If so, let me know in your comment and I will try my best to post another card with the same die!!
If you like to see more cards from this release, please visit here.
 Thanks for stopping by!
NOTE: Special sale! Shop this category and use code: DIES to receive 50% off all dies in this category!

28 comments:

Alanna said...

Oh WOW, this is so cute. I love the balloons but the best part of this card are the smiley faces in the clouds. So clever.

LauraJane:) said...

Happy little clouds!

joy said...

Adorable card, Virginia!

Barb said...

I love how you used that fun die, Virginia! And those smiley clouds are adorable! ♥

Deepti said...

Such a sweet card, I love the inlaid balloons :)

Chaitali Narla said...

SUCH a cute card! The patterned paper and die did come together nicely! Yes please! I'd love to see more cards with this die!

Lisa said...

Awww smiling clouds, this is adorable!

sunshinelouisiana said...

Wow, Virginia, I love what you did with these dies! Your card is SO adorable!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE those balloons.. fabulous card..

donna mikasa said...

Oh.so.cute!! And you found the perfect patterned paper background for those balloons! LOVE!

~amy~ said...

Virginia, this is so sweet! love the balloons teamed up with that cute paper!

Katie said...

Love the cards and the smiley clouds. I love your color choices on the balloons.

Susi Kelly said...

Adorable card, Virginia ... love how you incorporated multiple stampings of the sentiment within the clouds!

Sheila H said...

I love this, Virginia - it's so cute!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute, Virginia!

Lin said...

Really cute, Virginia, such a happy card with these fun dies!

Tess Hackett said...

That was one of my favorite dies from the new release, so happy you did a card with it and yes we would love to see your idea for another. Love your card love the happy faces on the clouds too.

Loly Borda-Towery said...

Awww i love it! Love those colors and how you used dimension in one balloon. TFS

Laura B. said...

I just love, love, love this Virginia...tha color combo is so pretty...I adore that pattern paper!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) I love the paper, a perfect background for the balloons :-)
Love the colours and whole design of this, the dies are awesome too ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

conil said...

This card made me smile just like those little clouds. Very sweet.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is adorable and that is THE perfect paper for them!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Virginia! I love the pretty colors of the balloons against the fun papers you chose for the background!

Judy said...

Very cute card. I love your background paper. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa F said...

LOVE the balloons, the color combo and the popped up balloon for dimension!

Tricia Ann said...

Your card is so cheerful; just delightful.

Tammy H said...

I just the love the array of outlined dies in this series. Makes that gorgeous inlaid design so easy to accomplish. Lovely card.

Charity Chamberlain said...

Cute card! Love the adorable faces and I love the balloons too!