Friday, December 12, 2014

Winter Song

Hi friends!
I am popping in to share a wintery card.
Winter Song

This stamp from Penny Black is so detailed and lovely. Sometimes an image does all the work for you...you wonder what you can do with a stamp like this. With some thought and planning, this was the first card that I created.
Noel
If you would like to see how I created this card, I will share the creative process soon.

 Here is a sneak peek of the StampNation challenge. Our sponsor is DeNami Designs.

About StampNation:
Click Here to Join and Learn More about the Benefits 
Want to play along and have a chance to win a $50 Gift Cert. for DeNami Designs?

**This month StampNation members also get a discount code for DeNami Designs!**
  • 425+ video tutorials
  • 30+ Lessons in Clean & Simple Design....new lessons in video format
  • Spotlight on Trends Articles (I host a Stamp Clinic)
  • & SO MUCH MORE!
Last but not least, I will announce the two winners for the giveaways in my post tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by! 

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Virginia. I love how you've created this scene.

Sheila H said...

Your scene is magical, Virginia - love the colors.

Deepti said...

Love the colors and the beautiful scene :)

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful woodsy winter scene! The bird is so sweet.

Harriet said...

I love this card....Penny Black stamps are super and Virginia you make them into beautiful cards.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful! Love the embossing/coloring!

Helen F. said...

Absolutely gorgeous scene, Virginia. Your card has such a beautiful mix of coloring and embossing.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful! Not a stamp that I should choose in a store but when I see what you do with it I really want to have a stamp like that. Love that modern look you gave it!!

joy said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia! Love that bird and the pretty winter scene.

Dawn Turley said...

Fabulous Virginia. Just love the way you've done this one.

Nina-Marie Trapani said...

Your card is beautiful Virginia! I love the colors! I'm really looking forward to seeing how you made it. Thanks for sharing!
Nina-Marie

Renuka Chavan Singhal said...

woooow beautiful stamp.....beautiful colors...

Greta said...

Wowzer, Virginia! I never would have figured out how to use that gorgeous stamp, but you made a masterpiece!