Thursday, January 15, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hello, friends! Today is my turn to share projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog.
head over heels 
 I stamped the sentiment upside down in various shades of blue....because we are head over heels here (wink)!  I made the die cut with Simple Stories pattern paper with Heart Note Fri-Die . Then I did the silver embossing (3 times) for the heart, that way you can really build up the thickness. After stamping the rest of the sentiment in red and black, I attached the heart note with silver thread.

 My 2nd card

XOXO 
First I embossed the Tic Tac Toe in white, pink and gold on vellum. Then I added some bright sequins and hand stitched the packet. The hand-stiching is not perfect, but that's what makes it rustic and original, right (wink!!)!?

For more inspiration and details of the products, please visit CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog.
It will be super awesome that you leave me your comment there :) 
Thanks for stopping by! 

18 comments:

Shelly said...

These are amazing, Virginia! Love!

Barb said...

Love them both, V! Such wonderful creativity! ♥

Carol McCready said...

Great cards. Love them both.

conil said...

Darn, you're so clever. The topsy-turvy sentiment to create the background is so cute. Then the real sentiment's double stamping. Great idea. As for the tic-tac-toe card, well, golly gee...too adorable for words.

Beth H. said...

Love these! I really like the rustic look. I also like the different colors of embossing that you did. Your first card is very elegant. Love all the different blues and how the red shadows the black font.

Annette Allen said...

Love the tic tac toe how totally clever.. and the stamped background is perfect.. great designing Virginia..

Harriet said...

I did post on Casual and here I am again. Excellent cards...your creativity is really wonderful.

Kara Lynne said...

Hand stitched! That's a lot of work and it looks awesome! Your "head over heels" flipping head over heels is fantastic - so clever.

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia, I LOVE these cards. Such great use of the CAS-ual Fridays stamps and dies.

Taunya Butler said...

Your cards in this post are simply wonderful - smile-makers!! I am headed over now to the CAS-ual Fridays stamp blog to gush all over these cards some more!!! Have a wonderful night!!

vinita jain said...

Love the Head over Heels creation and those hand stiches are awesome! Love your great work!

Linda R said...

Both your cards are so cute. Love seeing your creative work.

Hugs~

Brenda said...

Lovely cards Virginia! Love the Tic Tac Toe idea!

Deepti said...

These are such cool designs!! love the sequins peeking through the vellum :)

Laura B. said...

these are so cool!!! love that unique shaker, sewn by hand? amazeballs!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Two fabulous cards, Virginia! I love your clever design and color combo on the first one and your tic-tac-toe card is so fun! As always, you've done an amazing job featuring CAS-ual Fridays products!

Neha said...

Cool cards, Virginia. Love the first one more...:)

Milka Gubo said...

These cards are co pretty. Virginia. :-D