Friday, January 2, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 3)

Today is day 3 for the sneak peek of the new release over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.
Let me tell ya, this set called "Smitten" is just lovely!

I was completely smitten by the font...
smitten
I couldn't help but incorporate the Heart Board Fri-Dies in my design. I chose the largest heart from the die cut and embossed it in gold 4-5 times to create the thick texture. I think the sentiment looks even more amazing with the hand-stitching. The paper that I used here is Basic Grey's collection Vivienne.

Please stop by CAS-ual Fridays Stamp blog to check out the amazing inspiration from my design team mates! Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win this set. I bet you will be smitten!
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a pretty gold heart. Truly lovely.

Lisa said...

Pretty card Virginia! Love the font on the sentiment!

Neha said...

Lovely colors, Virginia! Those stitches cute addition...:)

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Katie Gehring said...

Stunning Virginia! I LOVE the stripes and that gold heart is yummy!

sunshinelouisiana said...

I am in love with this card, Virginia! Loving the stripes and that heart is gawjuss!
Hugs and keep smiling...
Sunshine Sharon

Sheila H said...

Your presentation is quite striking, Virginia - the framed sentiment pops. Love the striped DP.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Laura B. said...

Gorgeous gold embossing!!! Wow, so cool to layer it up like that! By the way, I kind of love your new photography spot. Very pretty with the window!

conil said...

Another brilliant idea. Stitching that lucious gold heart to the card is perfect. Fab.

Becca Cruger said...

OOoooo! Love the bold stripes and that gold accent!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my! Your gold heart is really gorgeous, and perfect with the font on the sentiment! Another really beautiful card, Virginia!

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful!

Indy said...

Love that gold heart! Great work!

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful way to highlight that pretty sentiment! Love the stripes for the background.