Saturday, January 10, 2015

My All Time Favorite Wood Stamp

When it comes to our favorite stamps, you must have a few. Just 3 hours ago, my friend Barb E. hosted the 100th Scramble Challenge over Hero Arts Flickr (details here).
The theme is "create a card using your absolute, ALL-TIME favorite Hero Arts IMAGE stamp and you must also use your ALL-TIME favorite Hero Arts sentiment set".

Believe it or not, I hosted the FIRST Scramble challenge back in 2010!
thank you
I started out with an ambitious plan...I tried water-coloring with 3 of my favorite Dandelion stamps. This idea didn't go as planned. So I went back to basics!
I used my all time Favorite Dandelion stamp and created this simple card. I am using my new favorite dies Stitched Rectangle dies from Simon Says Stamp. 
One more sneak peek/reminder of the birthday celebration bash over at StampNation. The 4-year celebration starts on the 11th. There will be fun challenges, awesome sponsors and GREAT prizes!
                                             Click Here for Membership and Benefits

 I noticed that I am getting close to 800 followers! Wow! For sure, the giveaway will start as soon as I hit 800! Please stay tuned.  
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Milka Gubo said...

Soooo pretty :-D Love the bright colors :-D

Barb said...

Love it, Virginia! Such a beautiful card, and I am sooo happy you were there today, playing in the scramble! Love you! ♥

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is gorgeous! Love that stamp too.

joy said...

I love that stamp, too, Virginia! And, I love wood-block stamps the MOST! Your card is adorable.

Tracey McNeely said...

I can see why that is a favourite Virginia! A beautiful stamp and card, see you tomorrow!

Carole said...

Love the colour and the stamp x

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Virginia!

Becca Cruger said...

I can see why this would be one of your favorite wooden stamps. And sometimes the basics are the bests - as your lovely card proves!

Bobby said...

No wonder you love that stamp, Virginia. It's definitely a keeper. I love the way you've presented it on your card. Don't look now but I see 800 followers on your sidebar.

Susanne Vargas said...

Oh, Virginia, I also love that dandelion stamp! Don't think I could choose just one, Hero Arts has so many great ones. It would be like choosing your favorite child - impossible! Love the card you made with that stamp! Haven't used mine in ages, should bring it out again!

Michelle said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Virginia! I love the yellow! :-)

Nat said...

fresh and beautiful love the yellow!! :)

Nicole Parmentier said...

Love the fresh look with the bright yellow! And the jute (not sure whether that word is english, but I mean the fabrik...) is also great!

conil said...

Oh dear, that's one of my favorited HA stamps, too. Guess I'll have to pull another one out.

Miriam Prantner said...

I can see why that would be your favorite - love how delicate the blossoms are and I love the burlap you added.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card! It makes me happy to see all that yellow ;)
Thank You Virginia!

Maureen said...

That is a really pretty stamp - I can see why you love it! And your card is gorgeous!

Cat Craig said...

I so loved this card in the scramble gallery. You've used that stamp so prettily and those are my favorite colors. The burlap, just fits so well!

Sheila H said...

Just gorgeous - love the colors!

Meihsia Liu said...

Such a gorgeous card! Love your beautiful stamping. :)

Susan F. said...

This is a beautiful, airy card.

Laura B. said...

I'm amazed that you could narrow down your all time favorite hero stamp....that's quite a feat! This is gorgeous. I love the fine details of the dandelions so much! Your cards are always so cheerful.