Friday, January 9, 2015

SSS January Card Kit-Take 2!

Hello!
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=314550&c=1078
I am popping in to share another card that I made with Simon Says Stamp January Card Kit.
thinking of you
This card is pretty self-explanatory. The only special feature is that I used a piece of scrap BoBunny paper. I made a die cut from Stitched Rectangle and then I trimmed off the borders and made a thin frame. This is one of the 14 cards that I made with this kit. I will be sharing the rest of them in my Stamp Clinic over at StampNation. 

This is a sneak peek of the birthday celebration bash over at StampNation. The 4-year celebration starts on the 11th. There will be fun challenges, awesome sponsors and GREAT prizes!
Click Here for Membership and Benefits
 
Since I have the best followers, readers and blog friends in the world, I am thinking of doing another giveaway! Currently I have 794 followers. I will make it happen as soon as I have 800 followers! What do you say?
Yes, Virginia!?
Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Milka Gubo said...

Oh WOW! This card is so pretty. Love the colors, which are my favorite colors by the way. :-D

conil said...

Looks exactly like a postcard I once sent. Great layout and I'm crazy about the colors.

joy said...

Love your card!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours :)

Kara Lynne said...

Oh what a fun card! I love the thin border and happy colors. Stay warm, dear friend!

Kristen said...

This card is so pretty! How did you do the multi-colored sentiment?

Virginia Lu said...

Thanks everyone!
To Kristen: I used Kaleidacolor ink pad (from Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts)along with another PTI ink with a bit of masking. Hope this helps.

Harriet said...

Wonderful card, Virginia, colorful and cheerful.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card...love how you inked up the sentiment.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card, Virginia! I love how you inked and framed the sentiment and the snowy background paper is so pretty!
I just joined as a follower on Blogger (#796)...I think I was previously following under my yahoo account, so all is well...just a few more :)

Barb said...

So pretty, Virginia! Love that multi-colored sentiment! ♥

Shelly said...

Ooooh, this is pretty! Love!

Carol McCready said...

Very pretty card.

Bobby said...

This is such a beautiful card, Virginia. I'm kicking myself for not getting that kit.

Kristie Goulet said...

Beautiful, Virginia!!!

sandi said...

Love the card. I have not purchased a kit. They seem so full of awesome supplies. Can someone give me an honest opinion on them. Thank you

Sheila H said...

The colors are beautiful.

Cornelia W said...

So pretty! Congrats - only 2 more to the big 800!!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Virginia! Still in hoard mode with that paper!