Tuesday, January 6, 2015

StampNation's 4th Birthday Party Bash...and a shaker card!


 Hey there, I am sharing a bit with you about StampNation.
Here is some info from the founder/card-maker extraordinaire, Catherine Pooler:

"StampNation opened on January 11, 2011. Yep! That means our FOURTH birthday is coming! Wooohooo! We celebrate birthdays in a big way, so my friends, you are in for some serious awesomeness. A week full of challenges, videos, prizes and surprises from our fabulous sponsors at Simon Says Stamp, Verve and Whimsy. If you're not familiar with SN StampNation yet...let me give you a sneak peek into what goes on there- StampNation is an incredible source of learning, inspiration and KNOWLEDGE."

 I am proud and privileged to be part of the StampNation design team. This January, I will be hosting a Stamp Clinic like I did last year.

In fact, I will be teaching how to stretch the Simon Says Stamp January monthly card kit (see the above photo).  This is one of the cards (14 and counting) that I made with this kit. I know, I am obsessed that way...LOL
thanks-001
 Simon Says Stamp Winter Wonderland Card kit comes with a gorgeous selection of paper from Bobunny. I decided to make a little shaker card. I also used my latest SSS die (Stitched Rectangle). This card really is EASY to create! I took out my own collections of sequins and matched the colors with the background paper. The sentiment was stamped in Kaleidoscope ink (Calypso) from Tsukineko.
I will share the rest of the 13 cards over StampNation's Stamp Clinic! There will be techniques and how-to for the products.
If you are interested in joining StampNation, 
Click Here for Details and Member Benefits

Thanks so much for checking out my blog. There are simply so many awesome card-making blogs out there and if you choose to put mine on your list to visit, I am absolutely honored!
Like the Hot and Sour soup I made here, 
you warm my heart.

20 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Such a FUN and colorful shaker card! And that soup is the perfect comfort food for the cold weather we've all been experiencing. Yes, even in Hawaii!

Sheila H said...

Your shaker is so bright and cheerful, Virginia. The vivid sentiment is awesome. The stitched edges are a nice detail. I know your classes will be super!

Helen Gullett said...

This is one fun shaker card, Virginia. I got 3 months free membership and cannot wait to learn from you there :)

Ruby N said...

love your card!!

Cornelia W said...

This is one amazing shaker card - love the color combo! And that soup looks delicious!

~amy~ said...

Love your shaker card Virginia!
Yum to the Hot and Sour Soup!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and bright card! Love it! And YUM to the hot and sour soup!

Barb Ghig said...

I really love all the fun colors on this shaker card, Virginia! Your soup looks really delicious, too :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful shaker card and that soup looks delicious. I love hot and sour!

Catherine Pooler said...

I am TOTALLY coming to your house one day...first to HUG you and second to taste all the fabulous food I see you blogging about!
I can't wait to see your next clinic. The Sistahs are going to LOVE IT!

Julie C. said...

Such a fun and colourful shaker card!!
OMG! Your hot and sour soup looks so so yummy! You have to share the recipe on day!! ^_^

Cindy C. said...

Fun and pretty shaker card Virginia!!! Your soup looks really yummy!!

Susanne Vargas said...

It's always a pleasure to visit you blog, Virginia! There is so much inspiration found! (And mouthwatering food!)

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful, bright shaker! The deep colored background really makes the bright shaker stand out. Yum to the soup!

Tania Smith said...

the soup looks yummy. also i love the shaker card. I'm wanting to buy those stitched rectangles. can you please tell me where to get them

Dawn Turley said...

Looking forward to the StampNation birthday bash... love your card today Virginia. Always awesome to visit you!

Deepti said...

This is such a pretty shaker card :) love it

SonjaK said...

Such a wonderful shaker card. Love the vibrant colors!

Laura B. said...

14 cards with one card kit? You are a super hero!! Man, I wish I knew how to make that soup!!!! It looks amazing! By the way, I love your card, too, lol!

Lisa :) said...

Gorgeous card!!!