Saturday, February 21, 2015

New Release from Simon Says Stamp-Hop To It!

If you are here for the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop, please click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Have you heard? 
Simon Says Stamp is having a new release called "Hop To It"!
Lucky for me to get a hold of one of the new stamp sets called Artful Flowers
This set comes with three solid flower images and three outline flowers...LOVE!
I had a lot of fun creating this one layer card. I adore the font in this set, too.
I have more card ideas after I worked on my 1st card and it's 100% stamped :) 
thinking of you
 I find that cards with masking are "sexy"...
Somehow those masked borders leave your imagination running wild! LOL. 
Yeah, we are talking about CARDS, not 50 Shades of Grey!
 
I hope that you check out the new release (see more inspiration here) and put them on your wish list.
Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

Niki G said...

Beautiful masking Virginia...masking really does give those flowers life!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Never thought of cards as sexy before. You have quite an imagination! Beautiful card!

Jo Nevill said...

Oooh I love how you have used this stamp set, so bright and colourful x

Dotty Jo x said...

Such lovely colours and a beautiful way to use the new stamps, Jo x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fab color combo!

Susi Kelly said...

Lovely card, lovely colour combo, Virginia! I have yet to give masking a try, but your card encourages me to give it a whirl!

Barb said...

It's so pretty, V! Beautiful stamping!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!

sunshinelouisiana said...

I agree, Virginia...masking is sexy. Leaves much more to the imagination, right? LOL. I love your card!

CinnamonSally said...

Pretty card Virginia, love that new stamp set!!

Lisa said...

So fresh and pretty Virginia, love it!

Ruby N said...

Beautiful card!

conil said...

This card is sexy. Love the color and how you bordered the corners with the stem of the set.

Sarah Gray said...

These flowers look great - perfect masking and colour combo!

Lynn said...

Love the delicate outline of these stamp Virginia.

Linda R said...

Love the way you used that new stamp set. Such a pretty card my friend.

Hugs, Linda
My Happy Place

Kara Lynne said...

You just made that new stamp set SHINE! I love that set and now I love it even more! Beautiful masking!

Caryn said...

Gorgeous - and yes, I like masking too!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful masking and I love the little gold flowers.

Nat said...

gorgeous, love how you have used this floral stamp set! :)

Bellule said...

Cette carte est absolument superbe !!

Nora N. said...

So pretty!! I love how you used the stems on the corners. Such a fun little touch. Really adorable card.

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous one layer card - you really impressed me with your colors you chose and the way you used those flowers!!! Awesome - that is what I think you and your card ARE!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Really beautiful one layer card, Virginia! I love the color combo, too!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!...sigh...

Clare said...

So pretty! I really love making one layer cards as well - it makes me feel affirmed as a stamper LOL

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done !!

Laura B. said...

Ok, that right there is the sexiest masking I've ever seen, LOLOLOL! You made me laugh! Did Dr. John take you to see 50 shades? Hahaha...