Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge # 302

wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

All Things Bright and Beautiful 

We are using  Hero Arts this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my card, I used Hero Arts /Basic Grey's Good Day 

Life is beautiful   

 All the stamps and inks are from Hero Arts. The patterned papers are from DCWV. The dies are Screen Elements (Simon Says Stamp). I started out with the heart shape and hand-stitched the circle with sequinsThen I stamped the design to go with the flower. The design is easy, but the stitching part does take some time. I like to do this when I watch mindless TV :)

We are using  Hero Arts this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

35 comments:

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Oh, Virginia!! Again, you leave me speechless!! So beautiful! Such a fabulous design!! Love it!

hugs....

conil said...

Happy, happy card. Really fits the bill. Love how you stitch sequins, would like to see how you do it (hint, hint).

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the circle of sequins and the torn paper at the bottom, such a pretty card!

Lynn said...

Love all the sequins...gorgeous card Virginia.

joy said...

You are keeping the sequin makers happy, Virginia! What did we ever do without them to enhance our cards?? Love your card.

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh I love how you just stamp right over that ol' patterned paper! Show it who's boss! Hahaha ... seriously, a wonderful looking card you've got here, Virginia. Just fabulous!

Caryn said...

This is just gorgeous Virginia - I love the medallion look of that flower - stunning.

Dotty Jo x said...

Perfect! Jo x

Shelly said...

Oh, I LOVE this!

wendi said...

Beautiful card, love the sequins!

Harriet said...

Your card gave me a big smile. Thank you, Virginia.

Kara Lynne said...

You say hand stitched, I say WOW! This is truly a bright and beautiful card!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

This is totally gorgeous, Virginia! I love the stitched sequins :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jingle said...

Very nice card, Virginia! I love the stitched sequins!

jenn shurkus said...

loving your stitched sequins together! how clever ;)

Pop's Cards said...

Oh this is so pretty I love the heart paper in the background too really makes the image pop, gorgeous creation hugs Pops x

Isha Gupta said...

Pretty card Virginia :)

Taunya Butler said...

I said it on facebook and I will say it again - THIS is the epitome of all things Bright and Beautiful!! I love it and think your details and that stitched circle of sequins just set this apart as a work of Heart!!! Great work and beautiful card!!! Hope you have a day that makes you smile!!!

Heather said...

A beautiful card Virginia, such a pretty design and fabulous the stitched sequins flower!!

hugs
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Virginia! It's so pretty and I love how you've used the sequins
hugs
Mandy xx

Teresa Kline said...

hello Virginia! super fun card, luv the sequins...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine! *~*

Carol said...

Beautiful card as always! Smiles

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!

Sheila H said...

Those stitched sequins are so eye catching - how patient you were to do that! Your design is beautiful.

Lin said...

So pretty, Virginia! The stitching and sequins adds such a nice texture and I love that little bit of torn paper at the bottom!

vinita jain said...

Love the sequins circle, fabulous!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) I love the stitched sequins, I am going to have to CASE this ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a gorgeous and sparkly card. Love the colours of the sequins x

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! And def. makes me happy! LOVE!!!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous.. love how you added the sequins..

Carol McCready said...

So pretty; love those bright colors.
Great card design.

Linda R said...

I LOVE this card. So bright and Cheery.

Hugs~

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Hi Virginia. Your card makes me so happy! Very pretty and bright! I especially love the sequins and torn paper at the bottom. Very unique and awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great card, Virginia! That sequined flower looks amazing and the stitching adds so much!

Barb Ghig said...

This is so charming, Virginia! I love how you created the flower with sequins...so clever and the color combo is fabulous!