Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stamp Clinic Over StampNation

Hello! I hope your February is going well!

I have a card today that was inspired by my StampNation founder/team mate/friend Catherine Pooler! Catherine's videos are ever so popular because she is such a sweet and upbeat person. Her instructions and tutorial are always fun to watch as she keep things REAL! That's what I love about Catherine. Every Monday over StampNation, Catherine has a video and she shares techniques and how-tos. I was so inspired by her card and had to put my own twist on it...
sending my love
Supplies: Sending You (Avery Elle), Tiny Dots stencil (Simon Says Stamp), Perfect Pearl (Grape Fizz, Berry Twist, Forever Red), Metallic Gold Embossing Paste, gold Stickles

I love love the idea of masking and stenciling! I applied Versafine ink around the masked heart and dabbed with Perfect Pearl. I also did partial stenciling with Gold Embossing paste. I then stamped the sentiment in red and gold. Add some Stickles, done!
Thank you, Catherine, for the inspiration!

By the way, I am running a "Stamp Clinic" over StampNation 
This time, I use the Simon Says Stamp January Kit and made 14 cards with different techniques, styles and completely different designs.
Here are two of the 14 cards I made.
thinking of you
A shaker card
 thanks
You can find out more about StampNation here.

It's clear that I went to town with a kit like this! I do have a similar feature this Saturday for my Monthly Stamp Study right here in this blog. Any idea what stamp set I chose? We'll find out!
Thanks for stopping by!

The comment feature in this post has been disabled.