Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Alter Stamp Images with MISTI

OK, friends...as you may know, I have been obsessed with MISTI lately.
Yeah, just a little. Here is the You Tube video I made (in case you missed it).

 One of things I love about stamping is altering the images of a stamp.
This one stamp "Sweet Visit" from Penny Black seems simple yet it is so versatile.
Previously, I did this ( added an extra bird!)
and then today, I did this ( no humming bird!).
you are beautiful
Sometimes you just want to stamp all flowers. And the sentiment?  I stamped it with MISTI as well. It's so easy to mix colors without cutting the stamps up! MISTI allows me to mix colors and stamp the images multiple times in multiple colors without losing their spot. This truly is a stamper's delight...
No guess work. I love that.
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning. You've made an awesome card. Think I might NEED to get one of these gadgets

Lynn said...

Stunning Virginia. So so beautiful! I'm going to have to check out the MISTI!

Lisa said...

Love the beautiful colors of your flowers, wonderful cards Virginia!!

Deepti said...

The colors on the flowers are incredible :) love them

Susanne Vargas said...

Another gorgeous card with the MISTI! Love those flowers and the colors!

Lin said...

Wowzers, V, I love this! Beautiful spring colors! Pinning this........

Sheila H said...

Love it!

Kristie Goulet said...

So very pretty, Virginia!!!

Harriet said...

Beautiful cards.....that MISTI is terrific.

sunshinelouisiana said...

I absolutely LOVE how you colored up those gorgeous flowers, Virginia! Yes, and I LOVE my Misti, also...:)
Sunshine Sharon

Renee said...

Beautiful work and I appreciated the video! I want one so badly!

LauraJane:) said...

Oh you are such a GOOD sales lady on this!!
I like what I see!

Kara Lynne said...

Those flowers are so vibrant, and I know just how you got them that way from watching your latest video! Beautiful card!

Shelly said...

Another GORGEOUS card, Virginia! Love!

alexandra s.m. said...

You are AMAZING you know that?
Love these two cards Virginia!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning cards! I have a question. Ho can you use a wood mount with MISTI?

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are amazing! Love the colors!

conil said...

So glad you're finding the MISTI a good investment. Clearly it really works for you. Your card is truly lovely ...flowers seem to be the current theme for me, as well.

Kelly Flaherty said...

I love this stamp and what you've created with it. I've looked on the Penny Black site and I cannot find this as a cling or clear stamp, only wood mounted. You stated in your earlier post that it was available as a cling, where did you find it? I'm dying to try to copy your card for Mother's Day. Can you help? kf4116@yahoo.com

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my goodness...this is absolutely amazing, Virginia! I can see you're going to have a lot of fun with your MISTI...I may need to get one as well :)

Bobby said...

Fabulous, Virginia. If this keeps up, Misti should give you a commission. ;) You've sold a lot of us on getting one.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving these beautiful flowers! Gorgeous card!