Monday, March 30, 2015

An (almost) Interactive Flower Card!

Hello friends,

I am excited to share this card. It has a bit of an interactive feature, but it sure is easy to create. Enter Pretty Pink Posh Pick-a-Boo die!
I decided to use double-sided (American Crafts)  pattern paper to make it like a flower...I did stamp the flowers and stems (Penny Black).
 I stamped the sentiment on paper with Waffle Flower's "in Every Way".
 This is what happens when the flower opens up..
don't forget to be awesome
Supplies: In Every Way (Waffle Flower), Peek-a-Boo metal die and sequins ( Pretty Pink Posh), paper (American Crafts), flower/stems (Penny Black Stamps).

I think you can insert a child's school photo or a message in it. That sure makes a great keepsake!
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Rahmat said...

Virginia, this reminds me of my hexagonal shaped card ;) what a beautiful card you have made, and as always the colors are gorgeous, and great sentiment.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the peek-a-boo die, Virginia! So fun to have made it into a flower!

conil said...

Don't you just love this little die. You sure put it to excellent use as a flower. Clever girl. I love that sentiment, too. Have to go but it now.

Barb said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card design, Virginia! Love every detail! ♥

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I love thus! Great use of the paper too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia great papers and colours--love the look of that die!

Carol McCready said...

Such a great card. Love that die and how you made it open up into a flower.

Deepti said...

Oh so pretty! Love the pink inside :)

Harriet said...

Love the card, Virginia, peek-a-boo....surprise inside. Neat!!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Virginia!

Dawn Turley said...

such a pretty card Virginia.

Sheila H said...

Love it - the bright colors rock!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so beautiful! I love the unique design and the flowers. Fabulous.

Taunya Butler said...

THIS IS WHAT IS AWESOME!! Your card making skills astound me and make me want to be like you when I grow up!! Just amazing work!! Truly this card is awesome!!

Shelly said...

Beautiful!