Friday, March 13, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp New Release (Day2)

  Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays' New release!

Today is Day 2 and we are sharing projects with this stamp set and Fri-Dies called "Twinkle and Stars".

I have two cards to share. The first one was created with stamps only. I cut out the stars and did two types of embossing. I embossed the background in Sparkle Embossing Powder (Ranger) and did the white embossing on the star (with Add a Little Dazzle Metal sheet).
oh my star
For my 2nd card, I did the inlaid die cut with Fri-Dies. Super easy ...and does it look super powerful?

I was inspired by the Superman colors.
get your Twinkles on
You MUST stop by at CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog to check out my team mates projects. They are going to knock your socks off!  
Thanks for stopping by! 

14 comments:

Sheila H said...

You've really showcased this set well, Virginia. I love the two color embossing on the first card. The metal sheet and gold thread pop nicely. Your second card is super - pun intended - LOL! The inlaid technique is awesome.

Lee-Anne said...

Absolutely love these, Virginia! The metal star is stunning!

Monica Weaver said...

Virginia, that Add a Little Dazzle Craft Metal Sheet star is stunning. You did an amazing job of showcasing the metal sheet. Thanks so much!!! You are awesome!! Hugs, Monica

Bobby said...

I'd say you get a gold star for your cards today, Virginia. Super job!!

Hj Burton said...

I like both of these cards very much. The gold one is so elegant and the other one is so colorful and bright. Anyone receiving them would be delighted.Thanks for sharing today.

Miriam Prantner said...

i love the metallic sheet star with the gold thread and the superman card is awesome!!

Shelly said...

Two super awesome cards, Virginia! Love them!

Lisa said...

One glamorous, the other bold and fun!! TERRIFIC pair of cards Virginia!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love these two cards Virginia!
Brilliant!

Kara Lynne said...

I love your golden, sparkly, embossed gorgeous card! It looks glamorous! Your "super" star card is action packed! Wonderful card, Virginia!

Barb Ghig said...

WOW! You have really knocked it outta the park with this stamp set, Virginia! Your gold star is so striking and I love the color combo that you chose on your 2nd card...really FUN!

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous cards today Virginia. Great stamps and dies

Neha said...

Fabulous cards, Virginia... love the embossing on foil.

~amy~ said...

Awesome cards!