Monday, March 16, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hello friends, today is my turn to share CAS-ual Fridays projects with you.

Card #1 features Mail Box and Happy Mail. I am more of a inky kind of stamper, so this card is kind of out of my norm...but I REALLY like it!

I took some fun pattern paper from Crate Paper (Kiss Kiss Collection). I stamped the mail box image directly onto the color paper. The flowers you see are from the same paper collection. I also added part of a doily to soften the look. A piece of burlap to ground all the images seems like a good idea!
hey there
The sentiment in this set is just lovely, isn't it?

Card #2 features "Twinkles". I used Add A little Dazzle metal Craft sheet to add the shine. I started out with stamping the background. Then I embossed the large star in silver. Then I added the star with metal sheet and silver strings...that's it.
oh my stars!
I would love it if you would leave me your feedback over CAS-ual Fridays!
Lastly, I want to share a sneak peek of my Stamp Clinic class over StampNation.
I made lots of floral cards as you can see. Yup, Spring is almost here. 

The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks for stopping by!