Thursday, March 12, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 1)

 Welcome to CAS-ual Fridays New release! Woohoo!
Today is Day 1 and we are sharing projects with "Happy Mail" and "Mail Box Fri-Die".
smiles across the miles
Did you see how FUN it is to use this mail box stamp and die? I loved to create the happy mail box scene, as you can tell. It is SO easy to create this look with the Fri-Die! I simply stamped the Mail box/post image in brown, then I made the die cut. I decorated the mail box with sequins, pattern paper heart.. and how about that blue handle thingy...? Cool, huh? I added the "grass" with cut up paper (make sure you curl some up create the unevenness)! And of course, stamping a wavy sentiment is just too fun!

You MUST stop by at CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog to check out my team mates' projects.
I know they are going to knock your socks off!  
Thanks for stopping by! 

11 comments:

Piali Biswas said...

So cute!! Love it!

Sheila H said...

What a darling scene, Virginia. This set goes on my wish list. Happy mail is the best :)

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so sweet Virginia!

conil said...

Good Grief. this is so cute.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that little heart in the mailbox!

Becca Cruger said...

What an adorably happy design! I love how you made the "grass"!

Melissa F said...

Love this adorable scene and the mail set you used. Every mailbox needs sequins!

Kara Lynne said...

Is that ever clever! It looks like you're receiving gems in your mail! I love the blue arm thingy, such a great detail!

Shelly said...

Sooo SWEET! Love this!

Barb Ghig said...

Your mail box scene is so fun, Virginia! So many great details, and the curvy sentiment is the perfect touch! Really cute card!

Dawn Turley said...

so sweet Virginia. Great card.