Thursday, March 19, 2015

Guest Design over Waffleflower with a VIDEO!

Hello friends!
I am super excited to share my guest design work with you over Waffleflower blog! When Nina asked me to guest design for Waffleflower, I had to say yes! The stamps and dies that Nina and her team designed are so well thought out and detailed. And the images are super cute, too.
Here is the Waffle Flower Crafts shop. And did you know that WaffleFlower also came up with new, colorful and vibrant CHALK INKS (see here) ?

First, I would like to share a video! Yup, another video!
         
Here is my card in full view.
2015-03-16
Here is my 2nd card.
photo #3 (with bow)
1.  Create several diecuts with the set called ”With Love Word Die 
2.  Make bows with “Bowtiful” and DCWV paper 
3   Start with the strips of paper and bow in the middle
4. Glue the diecuts
5. Trim off the excess 
6. Adhere sequins and diecuts
7. Make a bow with silver strings


I also stamped a flower (from “In Every Way”) and added the bow for the extra pop of color and interest. This card requires little stamping and I think anyone can create a card like this!

My 3rd card
photo #6 (with flowers)

For the detailed instructions and process for my 3rd card, please visit Waffle Flower Blog.
Feel free to LIKE and comment in my You Tube channel here. I am still learning how to make better You Tube videos. I found myself mumbling in the middle of my video taping (LOL). I. will. practice.
Thank you, Nina, for inviting me to do this guest design. As you can tell, I had a blast!
 Thanks so much for stopping by! 

18 comments:

Robin K. said...

You never cease to amaze me Virginia- you are such a talented card designer! I really love how you use color- gorgeous cards!

Lin said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia! And 2 of my favorite motifs, love and flowers! Congrats!

Susanne Vargas said...

Boy, you have been busy! Creating three gorgeous cards and a video! Congrats on your GD spot! They couldn't have asked for a better stamper to showcase their products!

Alanna said...

What amazing cards. Can't wait to watch the video.

Cindy C. said...

Awesome projects!!!!! Congrats on the GD post!!

Isha Gupta said...

Beautiful cards Virginia and your video is Awesome! I love the die-cut word with a highlight too :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia! I love how you played with all these stamps and dies...so fun! Thanks so much for another fabulous video...it was fun to watch you work with the MISTI! Love the 'medical' post its, too :)

Jackie Parkins said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks so much for the video, you did a great job with it.

joy said...

Congrats, Virginia! I love your cards and you did a wonderful job with the video. It was fun to see the process of your rainbow inking. The squeak in the Misti would drive me crazy; I would use WD-40 to get rid of it. :*)

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia!

Kara Lynne said...

Your cards are all beautiful! So many fantastic details on each one! Congrats on your guesting spot!

Happy Dance said...

Your cards are always so innovative and trend setting, Virginia! The colors and designs are delightful. Love the stitching on the last one, and I think that the WF bow tie is the cutest one available. Wonderful cards! Bev

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful cards, love the rainbow stamping :)

Taunya Butler said...

SO GLAD that you are making videos - you are delightful and I love this card trio!! Wonderfully done - each one with such careful styling and design!! Love the card that has With love shadowed in black and then sewn onto the card!! Excellent!! You are such a great person full of creativity and many ideas!! Loved seeing what you had to share!!! Have a glorious and beautiful weekend!!

Sheila H said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Thanks for the video :)

Greta said...

Your work is beautiful, Virginia!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia all beautiful cards! A MISTI is in my future! Congrats on your guest design!

Danielle Flanders said...

Gorgeous cards! I love them! I just bought a Misti and am opening it right now! :)
Danielle