Tuesday, April 14, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog Feature

Hello, friends!
It's my turn to share projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog!

I still can't stop playing with the March release!
Here is my first card with Happy Mail Stamp and Fri-Die.

I stamped the mailbox and post image entirely with MISTI. Color-blending is SO fun when you stamp it with MISTI. I made a 4 Fri-Dies of the mail box and stacked them to create dimensions. I had lots of fun stamping the background with various greens!
happy mail
Adding the small flower sequins and stamping the hearts are most fun in this process.

My 2nd card with Twinkles Stamps and Fri-Dies.
Time to shine
 This star-studded card is stamped, embossed and layered (with two blue and white vellum). It was easier to do once you have all the Fri-Dies created. I also had some hand-stitching to give the card the handmade look!

Please stop by at CAS-ual Fridays for more details and information about these two cards.
 Please leave me your feedback there.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks for stopping by!