Tuesday, April 28, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 1)

 Hello friends! It brings me great pleasure to share my CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release cards with you. Today is Day 1. Warning: this is a photo-heavy post.

NEW!
We are featuring two stamp sets (Lovely, Lovely Greeting) and one Fri-Die (Lovely Links). I made two cards with these sets. 
The stamps are super fun to play with. Notice the colorful borders? I had fun inking them up one color at a time with MISTI! I added a strip of black and white pattern paper. The white embossed sentiment is tres chic, don't you think?

 My 2nd card was created with some stamping and heavy gold-embossing of the links! I think I embossed it ...like 4-5 times!
thinking about You
Don't you just love the sentiment!? I know I do!

My 3rd card (my favorite!)....I think you can tell that I love love love these Fri-Dies ( Lovely Links). 
thanks so much
It looks like I spent a ton of time making it, but I really didn't! I happened to have this pattern paper and matched it up with the Lovely Links. The hand-stitching on the sentiment did take some time, but other than that, it was super quick and easy! I couldn't help myself by adding some colorful sequins...As you can tell, I just love colors and am all about FUN!

Please note that there will be 1 random winner from one of the sneak peek days to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. All the stamps and dies will be released on May 1st
I strongly encourage you to check out CAS-ual Fridays Stamp (see here) and find out what my DT mates did with these awesome new products.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

14 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful cards! Going to be a great release.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

I really like the use of borders to create chain letters. Great idea.
Regards,
Bozena

Noreen Fontana said...

I love these! Can't even pick a favorite. The sentiment is awesome! Thanks for sharing your art.

Lesley said...

Oh hooray! I figured it out! I tried to comment a couple of weeks ago but I didn't have google+. Now I can comment! Gorgeous designs-love the wet embossing and the patterns you have created, Virginia.
Hugs,
Lesley

lisa808 said...

Three fab cards! I agree with you, the third one is my favorite too.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are fabulous! I really love the last one!

Melissa F said...

Love all your cards here, those Lovely Links dies are fabulous!

Taunya Butler said...

It does not seem to matter which stamps OR dies are placed in your hands - you become a MASTER creator with them!! Love these beauties - so cool, and pretty - each one in its' own way - the "I have been made by Virginia" way!! You are a delight - please keep up with what you are doing!!!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome new Fri-Die design! Love it! The 3rd card is my favorite too!

Carol McCready said...

Gorgeous cards. My favorite is the second one.

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! There are so many good ideas and inspiration to be had Virginia! Thank You!!

Lagene said...

I love all 3 cards! Especially the colorful Merci card!

Shelly said...

Stunning cards, Virginia! Love!

Chark said...

coolness! love how you could use this in so many ways!