Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 2)

Welcome to Day 2 of the new release over CAS-ual Fridays!
NEW!
Today we are featuring Fun-Fetti, Sassy Smiles & Whole Shebang. 
Let me tell you, these stamps and Fri-Die are super FUN!

For my first card, I used the Whole Shebang. This set comes with many fun and creative sentiments. I love the large font of the HB2U.
HB2U-001
I started out with creating a colorful strip of paper, then I white-embossed and used Pico Embellisher to highlight the letters. 

For my 2nd card, I combined the Sassy Smile and Fun-Fetti Fri Dies and created this shaker card.
smile
You can basically create your own confetti (with any colors or pattern paper of your choice) with these cute Fri-Dies! How cool is that! The rectangle element was from Shuffle Fri-Dies.
 
Please note that there will be 1 random winner from one of the sneak peek days to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. All the stamps and dies will be released on May 1st

I hope that you check out the inspiring work that my DT mates have created for you. Please head over to CAS-ual Fridays (see here) now.
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are both so fun!

Kelly Latevola said...

Both cards are amazing but I'm a sucker for a rainbow. So pretty!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those big sentiments, this is such a fun release!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Both the cards are super amazing!
Hugs
Archana

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

I love that your smile card is actually smiling! Very clever!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun cards!

Cindy C. said...

Both so fun!!!

Carol McCready said...

Great cards. I absolutely love that shaker card.

Lagene said...

Love both cards! Love how you can create your own confetti!

maria f. said...

Love the color on the first and that hilarious sentiment on the second card!

conil said...

Terrific use of these new products. Love these sentiments.

lisa808 said...

Your cards put a smile on my face today :)

Shelly said...

Super fun and awesome cards!

Taunya Butler said...

Your cards are fun and happy and sure to make the receiver smile!! Love the first cards cheery colors and the second card is just so cool as a shaker card - love the way you did the bow!! Just super cool and well done!!

Christine Kosmak said...

I love that shaker card and the sentiment especially. It gave me a giggle!!

sandi said...

Love both cards but my favorite would be shaker card. Thank you for sharing.

Chark said...

How fun are these? I'd love to get these in the mail, beautiful work!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the yummy colors on the HB2U card, and the fun confetti in your shaker card! Awesome cards!

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Virginia! Beautiful inking/blending and pairing of your stamps on both cards...Love them so much!