Thursday, April 30, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 3)

Welcome to Day 3 of the CAS-ual Fridays new release! 
NEW!
Today we are featuring Mon Ami & Mon Ami Fleur (Fri-Dies)!
You know how much I love my MISTI and with these new stamps, wow....it's super fun to stamp!
I do not enjoy measuring lines, so I actually just eye-ball the stamping with MISTI! It's not super perfect, but I think it looks fine without measuring! 
Also, you do not NEED those new Ombre Inks if you have a MISTI (just saying). With multiple stamping by using a MISTI, you can stamp whatever colors you want.
my friend
And see the variations in colors? Well, I didn't do anything special, I just inked them up with two shades of colors with MISTI! 

My 2nd card is easy to create because the die-cutting makes it so neat and uniform! I colored the flowers with Prisma color pencil and blended them with mineral water.
you are amazing
  I love these sentiment and used them as stems! I added some small green sequins for good measure. I think it worked!

ALERT: there will be 1 random winner from one of the sneak peek days to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. All the stamps and dies will be released on May 1st

Please check out today's new release over CAS-ual Fridays.  I know you will love it!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

34 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Amazing cards with beautiful colors. I love these 2 shade stamping style.BEautiful!

Carol McCready said...

The cards are gorgeous. Love the colors and the stamps.

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks to you I now have a MISTI. Don't know what I ever did without it when stamping SENTIMENTS!! Yes, I do, I had un-inked messes to fix with frustration of trying to match up again. Those days are in the passed, the MISTI is such a time saver!
Thanks for all your examples of it in use.

Lesley said...

Stunning cards! Love the vibrant colours, Virginia! I've resisted the misti so far! ;)

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Virginia!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

These are beautiful! Love the bright colours!

Cheryl W. said...

Ooooooh! Your cards are SO pretty! Love this stamp sest.

Ruby N said...

Wow wow wow!!! beautiful cards!!! Love all the colors <3

Bellule said...

Whaouh !!

Your two cards are so fabulous !! I love a lot !!

Bises.

Barb said...

Both cards are so beautiful, V! Love your color choices and awesome stamping! ♥

*Vicki* said...

These are both so colorful and gorgeous designs!! I love the ombre effect on the first one! ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

You are always so creative my Friend!
Love these as well
Thank You~

Emma Rose said...

Lovely :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! I love the sentiment stems!

Susan White said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy J said...

O I love the cards and the top one is awesome. Love the colors.

Chark said...

Your flowers are gorgeous in both cards! I super love the second one!

Charlene said...

Gorgeous cards!

conil said...

Both of these cards are fabulous...love the colors. Isn't the MISTI fantastic?

Mary B. said...

Delightful cards! I'm inspired !

Shelly said...

LOOOVE these!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling cards, Virginia - just love the colors and design! Hey, you inspired with your MISTI creations and I finally got my MISTI!

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia I am a bit behind this week, but lovely samples for this release! :)

Lisa said...

Oh, I love these Virginia!! Your colors are dreamy!!

Denise Bryant said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the ombre look flowers!

Laura B. said...

seriously?? that first card is seriously awesome!!! love the ombre inking...you are rockin' that misti, girl!

September Whisenant said...

Thanks so much for sharing your cards and your talent! Both cards are great but I especially loved the unexpected twist of the stems on the second card, so clever.

Em Louise Fairley said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog xxx

Lagene said...

Amazing cards! The ombre colored flower card is awesome!

Katie said...

WOW, beautiful, gorgeous. LOVE THEM!!!!

Carole said...

Both cards are wonderful. Also love those "stem sentiments."

Taunya Butler said...

Seriously gorgeous - the flowers, the stem sentiments - everything is beautiful and amazingly done!!! Love the cards you have created using these awesome new stamps! Hugs and bunches of admiration over to you!!!

Alice Wertz said...

beautiful beautiful colors and stamping! gorgeous cards, girl!

Barb Ghig said...

Two gorgeous cards, Virginia! I love how you played with the flowers on both! I didn't know we could use mineral water for colored pencils :) You are doing such amazing things with your MISTI...can't wait to get mine!