Monday, April 27, 2015

Circle Sayings...

Circle Sayings...
is the name of the new stamp set from "Falling for You" new release by Simon Says Stamp. 
 The card idea was "circling" (pun intended) around my head, so I had to get it down and make it!
UR GR8! 
I started out with the stamping of circles. With the help of MISTI, I was able to get the circles precisely stamped in assorted colors.
All that glitters is not gold----so true!
After stamping the two larger circles, I decided that the card needed a WOW factor. So I threw in the third wheel circle and added the shaker element with confetti. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

this is one awesome stamp set and you've done an awesome job creating with it. Lovely card Virginia.

Annette Allen said...

totally love this.. the circle sayings are so fun... great card

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love the multiple inks used.

conil said...

Hah!There it is. You used my favorite set from this new SSS release and you NAILED IT! LOVE everything about this card. Awesome.

Barb Ghig said...

You're doing really amazing things with your MISTI, Virginia...Fabulous stamping on this card and I love all the fun colors! Love your shaker element, too...Awesome card!!!

Harriet said...

Wonder card, love the colors, love the words, love the entire idea!!!

Charlene said...

I was emailed that the new product were in and I went straight there and it was already sold out!! What an awesome card!!!!

Taunya Butler said...

What a great card you have made with the wonderfully cool and super awesome products for Simon Says Stamp!! Love these word circles and the fun details you have added just make this card a sparkling showcase!!! Love your work and your enthusiasm!! Have a great day!!

Nora N. said...

This is SO FUN!!! I love what you did with those stamped circles!!

Carol McCready said...

Great card. I love those circle sayings.

Janet Kelley said...

love the circles.