Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit--Take 2!!

Hello, friends!
I have made a few cards with this April's card kit (as usual). These two cards have a similar theme-Neon and Gold.

The first one is all about Neon. Again, I used my trusty MISTI to stamp the sentiment. It really makes it easy to add colors with multiple stamping. The small sentiment, gold star brad and the Rub-On are included in this kit.
make a wish
My 2nd card is comprised of  kraft and gold patterned paper (included in the kit). I simply cut up 5 even strips of paper and made a die cut with Stitched Rectangles. That makes a really striking background for the focal point.
celebrate
Have you tried using strips of pattern paper and making an even die cut (like a rectangle, square...)? 
All my supplies are listed below with InLinkz (click for more details).
 Thanks for stopping by!
 PS: you know how much I love my MISTI. My DT mate Kristie over StampNation 

is having a MISTI giveaway! Go here! Hurry!

14 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! I love the frame of candles on the first!

~amy~ said...

Such fun and festive cards!

Shelly said...

Such FUN cards, Virginia!

Dotty Jo x said...

Gorgeously cheery cards! Jo x

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful samples Virginia!
How could one resist the kit after seeing the marvelous cards you have created with it?!

Taunya Butler said...

WOW - I am totally digging that neon with gold look!! The second card with the kraft paper with the gold in the background looks super amazing!!!

Harriet said...

Love the cards, Virginia, love the colors and oh boy would I love a Misti....someday.

Tracey McNeely said...

Two totally fun cards Virginia! The kraft and gold goes perfectly with neon!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE your cards, Virginia and thank you SO much for sharing about my giveaway! I appreciate it. What an awesome giveaway, right?!

Dawn Turley said...

stunning. I really like the cards you have made with this kit Virginia.

Caryn said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love those citric colours!!

Carol McCready said...

Love the cards. The stitched pieces look great.

Barb Ghig said...

You've done an amazing job with this card kit, Virginia! I love the bold neon colors with gold accents on the first card, and how you created your clever background on the 2nd card! Looks like you're still having a blast with your MISTI :)

Laura B. said...

you can rock the neon like no one else!!! love what you've done with this kit!