Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #314

This is my 2nd post for the day, for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release post, 
please scroll down or click here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
wed-newchallenge-header 

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Clean and Simple Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Anything Goes

 We are using Prima Flower products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

Prima Flower Circular Lattice Stencil and Prima Flower Chalk Fluid Edger Set Ink Pad
wishing you both happiness
With the chalk ink and stencil, I created the background. Then I added the stamped flowers from Flowers on My Mind.
 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!
 

25 comments:

Lin said...

I had no idea that Prima made inks, and such prety colors in this set, too! You combined everything beautifully, V!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia :-) the colours and whole design of this is lovely. I love those chalk inks, I think I might need some of those too ;-)

luv
Lols x x x

AJ Bodine said...

Gorgeous stencil, beautiful colors and design!

Lagene said...

Gorgeous card, I love how you used the stencil for your background! Lovely flowers!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Virginia! I love the distress look background & th flowers are so pretty
hugs
Mandy xx

conil said...

Multi colored stencils...what a great idea. Adds so much texture and depth.

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card Virginia! Such a lovely design!

hugs...

Dotty Jo x said...

What a beauty! Jo x

Yuki said...

Beautiful card! I absolutely love the colors!

Lisa said...

Virginia this is fabulous!! What a pretty background!!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Virginia, I love your background with the fabulous stencil and the pretty flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Pretty card, Virginia! Love the vibrant palette! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Michelle said...

Love it. The chalks made such a pretty effect.

Taunya Butler said...

I am so intrigued by those chalk inks - what you have created is sheer loveliness!! I am in awe of how you seem to be able to create with any stamps and any medium!! Hats off to you!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love your background and the fabulous blooms!

Alanna said...

Beautiful. I love your flowers.

Barb Ghig said...

The vibrant colors of the flowers are so striking and I love your stenciled background! Gorgeous card, Virginia!

Alter This said...

lush card, adore the background you have done x

Carol McCready said...

Very pretty card.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the stenciling and the multicolored flowers!

Laura B. said...

Man! The way you inked those flowers in deep purple and red is so gorgeous!!!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you have used x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Your background came out marvelous, and it made the striking colors in your flowers stand out beautifully. Blessings!