Sunday, April 12, 2015

Watercolored Background

Hello friends!
Do you have one of those days? You feel the need of creating with COLORS? I sure did. And this was the card that I created.

thanks
I started out with a piece of watercolor paper. Then I matched the image with a woodgrain cut out ( I got it from Michael's). I altered the girl image and thought she looks darling with the added banners! All the coloring are done with watercoloring except the little girl's face. I used Distress marker Tattered Rose and water! I am keeping this post short and sweet! Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

How sweet Virginia!
Love your card!!
Thank You~

Crafty EllenH. said...

I love it!!! :)

~amy~ said...

Super SWEET Virginia!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great watercolor, Virginia, and I love the sentiment stamping on the frame!!

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love the bright colors.

Sheila H said...

Very cute, Virginia. That wood grain cut out and the banners are darling.

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fun card with bright, beautiful colors! I hope all is well.

Clare said...

Such a cute, summery scene! Love the little banner, and the sentiment border is such a cool effect!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OH this is so super cute!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Virginia! Beautiful water coloring and I love the woodgrain frame!

Taunya Butler said...

I really love what you did with this card - the watercoloring is super awesome and I LOVE that woodgrain paper - such fun design and styling in this card!! Super cute and I love MFT stamps and dies!!

Nora N. said...

This card is so fun!! Love your painting and the use of that fun wood grain paper. Super adorable card!!