Tuesday, May 5, 2015

(almost) 100% Stamped!

Hello friends!
The other day, I wanted to challenge myself to stamp an entire stamp set on the same card. So, that was what I did. 
I chose this stamp set from Penny Black called Sprigs. I managed to use EVERY stamp in this set (except the sentiment).
grow your dreams like flowers
 If there is anything that was not stamped, it is the sentiment. See the tiny gold Rub On? It's from PinkFresh Studio (which came in last month's Simon Says Stamp April 2015 Card Kit).
 It's perfect for the 100%  stamped background!
I love the saying "grow your dreams like flowers".
I only wish my garden is this lush and green right now. LOL
I do try to do my yard work and daily exercise as diligently as I make cards, but that's hard.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

22 comments:

Barb said...

So gorgeous, V! I love this card! The colors look so beautiful and your layered stamping is awesome! ♥

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful card and such an interesting idea. Thank you for the kind comment. Vee xx

Dawn Turley said...

beautifully done Virginia. Just love how you managed to get all the stamps on one card.

Cris G said...

Oh my! All the stamps in one card??? That is a Herculean job... but with great results!

Tess Hackett said...

Very pretty, I love it! What a amazing card.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Amazing!

alexandra s.m. said...

Only YOU would think of that!
Your card is beautiful and reminds me of Giverny!
BRAVO mon Amie ;)

Ruby N said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!

Harriet said...

Lovely card.........great use of the stamp set, and an excellent "nudge" to us to use sets more creatively. Thanks.

CONNIE BROOKS said...

This is awesome. I've had my eye on this stamp set for some time now...got to buy it soon. SSS is out of stock at the moment, but I will get it. Then...gonna CASe your card.

conil said...

This is truly inspiring and very beautiful. Love this stamp set and your creation is going to make me initiate it.

Susan F. said...

That is a beautiful card. I love it.

Miriam Prantner said...

I'm totally impressed that you got all those stamps in there, it looks wonderful too, so lush!

Lisa said...

Incredible card Virginia, beautiful stamping!!!

Happy Dance said...

Oh what a fun idea! I've thought about it a bit, but never actually pulled out a set and used it like this. Love the colors and the rub-on too! Wonderful card, Virginia! Just love it! Bev

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy garden, Virginia - just love the colors and composition!!

Shelly said...

AMAZING! LOVE.IT.

Bobby said...

Way to challenge yourself, Virginia. The card turned out beautifully.

Karen D. said...

how pretty...you rock!

donna mikasa said...

Gasp! The layering and dimension on your card is FABulous!! Gorgeous colors, too!

Nora N. said...

This is GENIUS!!! I LOVE all the stamp layering on this. STUNNING!!

Carol McCready said...

Your card is just gorgeous. The colors are scrumptious.