Sunday, May 10, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog Feature

Hello friends!
It's my turn to share projects with you over CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog. This new set of stamps called Mon Ami is my latest love.
http://www.cas-ualfridaysstamps.com/Mon-Ami-CFSS-15-011.htm
The flower images somehow remind me of lotus...and that was my inspiration.
Mon Ami
I treated the flowers as it they are colorful lotus. First, I embossed them in white and then I used my latest favorite watercolor markers Spectrum Aqua to color the images.
 I love the rich colors against the water background.
I would love it if you would leave me your feedback over CAS-ual Fridays (see here). 
Hope you are having a Happy Mother's Day! Mon Ami(e)!
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

very pretty Virginia.

~amy~ said...

GORGEOUS!

Alanna said...

So beautiful. Happy mother's day!

conil said...

Gorgeous color and design, so glad I got this set, too. Love that picture of you and your talented offspring, as well. Hope your Mother's Day is everything you dreamed of.

Greta said...

Beautiful Mother's Day picture, Virginia! Loved your card when I saw it in my e-mail--great colors & design!

Kara Lynne said...

So bright and gorgeous! I love how they are floating in that beautiful water!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love this picture of you and your "babies"!
Your card is beautiful and I really want to try these markers!!
Thanks Virginia~

Shelly said...

Stunning!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :) Love the pic!

Deepti said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooo pretty!

Karen D. said...

what a wonderful pic....
My oldest son took us to the University Club for Brunch...it was lovely.
hugs mf.

Carol McCready said...

Gorgeous watercoloring.