Friday, May 1, 2015

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps New Release (Day 4)

Hello friends!
NEW!
We are into the last day of the new release from CAS-ual Fridays.
This set called Calm and Loving is soothing and calming. 
just thinking about you
 I used my trusty MISTI to stamp the colors of the heart trees. I love how they turned out!

Prize: there will be 1 random winner from one of the sneak peek days to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. All the stamps and dies will be released on May 1st
 
Please visit CAS-ual Fridays for the wonderful inspiration and details about this release.
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

11 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the colors you chose for this and that you added some glossy accents to some of the leaves.

Linda said...

Great card, Virginia! Love the colors And the stamps!

Lagene said...

What a fun set! I love your colorful trees and falling heart leaves!

conil said...

Very fresh, sweet and colorful. The border is terrific and love those gorgeous trees.

Katie said...

These trees are fantastic! Love them.
maybe one day the MISTI will find its way to my house. Not in the budget @ this time.

Dotty Jo x said...

So bright and cheery! I always love your talent with colour so much, Jo x

Taunya Butler said...

Those trees struck my heart and filled it right up!! Love them and the utter sweetness they exude!! Wonderful job stamping and creating this heart warming card!! So gentle and so full of love - like you!! Love it!!

Denise Bryant said...

I just love this awesome set! I am partial to trees and hearts.... this set is a favorite! Can't wait to get it! Delightful card with pretty colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this card Virginia!

Brenda said...

You are so creative and productive; thank you for sharing your talents.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a darling card, Virginia! I love the hearts falling from the trees, and how you added a touch of shine to them! Very clever border, too!