Friday, May 1, 2015

Craftsy Class (with a Discount Code)

This is my 2nd post of the day for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps new release (Day 4);
 please scroll down or click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Recently, I have been taking classes over Craftsy and am really impressed with the value and content that the classes offered! So far, I have taken Create with Dimensions, Fun with Mix Media, Vibrant Stamping and just signed up with the new one called Inventive Ink! Anyways, I got talking to people over Craftsy and they are offering a discount for my blog (I am now a Craftsy Affiliate) followers right here, right now (squeal)!
Craftsy

You can sign up for two classes with the discount code (which expires in 7 days)

Vibrant Stamping by my dear friend Laura Bassen here <----50% off 

Fun with Mixed Media by Ronda Palazzari ( a fab class!)  here <--- 50% off
Currently, I am taking this one: Inventive Ink Colorful Mixed Media Effects 
I am planning on taking this new class: Fresh Techniques for Artful Layouts
 
It is strongly suggested to sign up with the links (provided above) to get the discount.These classes are beautifully filmed and super well-organized. You can take it whenever you have some free time to sit down and enjoy.


I will be back for my Monthly Stamp Study (first Saturday in every month) at May 2, 12:01am Eastern Time. Here is a peak at my projects.
 
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
Thanks so much for stopping by.