Tuesday, May 26, 2015

More from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

Hi friends! 
I am popping in with a quick post. I made another card from June's Card Kit. For me, one of the best things about this kit is all about the die! 
I had so much fun playing with the Smile die. 
Smile
The colorful circles were the result of a Direct Ink to Paper approach. I simply cut out the circles and then swiped the inks over them for the circle background. I then added the three circle diecuts  and that's it.
I purposely left the inlaid die a bit off centered. This will surely make a great birthday card!

And it really doesn't hurt to add a few sequins, stamp a partial sun image and sentiment...I know, sometimes it' hard to know when to stop. So, I 'll stop now. 

Thanks for stopping by!

21 comments:

Lisa said...

Such a fun card Virginia, love the colors!

Alice Wertz said...

love LOVE what you did with the circles behind the die cuts! so clever and such a delightful card, Virginia!

PiecesbyEmily said...

LOVE your colorful "smiles"... such a pretty and fun card, Virginia!

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning Virginia Your smiles are lovely

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this! I need that die!

~amy~ said...

beautiful!

Laura B. said...

I do love that die, too! So fun and colorful as always!! Need to break out my kit and do something with it!

Cindy C. said...

It's delightful Virginia! Love it!

Melissa F said...

Love this fun, colorful, graphic card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun die and card

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful use of the kit Virginia!
Thank You~

Harriet said...

Wonderful colors, Virginia, and a very happy card.

conil said...

Now, this is a really happy birthday card. Love the color.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving how you inked those circles! Such a fun card!

Annette Allen said...

cute card.. i love how you used this die.. very clever

Tracey McNeely said...

Virginia this is a fabulous card, I love what you did with the smile die cut and wonderful inking!

Shelly said...

Super SWEET card!

Taunya Butler said...

You are amazing and this is a super fun, bright and happy card!! Love the extra touches you added - the stamped sun and the sequins!! Just such a great card - Have a wonderful day!!

Deepti said...

Love how vibrant and happy this card is !!

Carol McCready said...

Fun card. I can't wait for my kit.

Dr Sonia S V said...

So vibrant and so cheerful. Love it !!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects